Vf-1j Max

dodiano

Hmmm... or you could try not acting like a turd Hamann. Perhaps Roberto only has so much money to work with and the prices on eBay are too high (not uncommon,) and he was hoping for a reissue to lower the prices... Oh and, another thing that might make us actually want to read your posts (not that your track record is so hot thus far) is capitilization... the shift key is only a few milimeters to the left (or right if you prefer!) from the letter keys... instead of criticizing and judging people you don't know for not wanting to have to take out another mortgage to buy toys, you could try *not* being a lazy wank and make your posts look like they weren't typed by a 13 yr old moron.

Well, I can see where this will be going.... <_<

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. This goes to everybody.

dodiano, sorry but this has absolutely nothing to do with you or your thread.

Sorry Azrael, I'm reopening it. I am NOT going to let a thread like this get derailed by "certain elements", as this is exactly how I got my own 48th VF-1J Milia--asking fellow MW'ers if there's going to be a reissue, or any left not on Ebay.

But to everyone else---be nice.

Edited by David Hingtgen

To be fair and actually answer the question, I have not heard or seen anything that would suggest a M&M re-issue... and if there was going to be one, it'd be a ways off with all the new and already announced things scheduled. Before going to ebay tho, I'd put up a Wanted Post here on MW and see if anyone's got one they'd be willing to part with... might get it for much cheaper than ebay, and you can rest assured we're trustable here.

Well,

Just was a no harm intended question, actually I am getting back into this communitty and trully is not my intention to get bashed or attacked by no one! I heard a roumour and just wanted to know... And yes it would influence my decision on getting one probably from a fellow member, but since they have re-issued teh VF-1A Max maybe someone knew something... Really sorry...

And Mr. Hamann I´m not cheap...

Thanks for your answer promethuem5.

Kind regards,

Roberto Soriano

Yup, definitely post in the "Wanted" section--you never know who might have one.

427816[/snapback]

man, I really wish they would reissue Max VF-1J. It's the next one on my list and I would have to buy it. I got into the yamatos after it had been released and didn't have a chance.

I actually thought about one for close to $400 on ebay the other day, that's just retarded for that price.