Price Check: 1/48 Vf-1j Max W/fastpacks

CdnShockwave

A friend of mine's looking at buying a 1/48 VF-1J Max w/fastpacks for around $290 U.S. Is that an alright price? It's been a while since I've seen one on e-bay so I'm not sure what they're going for these days. Any help would be most appriciated. Thanks!

I'm hoping too. it just seems to me that since

their offering so many Vf-1 valks right now

that chances are pretty good that it will be

offered again in the future. Theres no guarantee

of this. i certainly dont have the inside scoop, but

if they do offer it they may offer it with the fast packs

and then offer it again w/o the packs. They did it with

the VF1j stealth so why not. I'd probably only get it as long

as it came with packs but since I really want this no

matter what happens i'll end up getting it.

and if they'd offer Milia again that would make my day.

edited: inability to spell correctly

Edited by Macross73

Yeah, wait for it. everyone said that the VF-1S Roy or the VF-1A Max wouldn't get rereleased again and look what happened.

I used to get a VF-1J deluxe for $165 USD before shipping. it's worth the wait with savings. I'm sure you have other things that you would like to buy.

Just hurts waiting that's all.

tis why 1/55's are my passion.. they are done for now. I still have to ask questions often as stuff i didn't know existed cropped up [a spanish printed bandai 1/55] :blink: . But yammie is way boyond me. I scored the m+ stuff eventually and the 18a yammie is my favorite toy next to the 1/55 but the 1/48 escapes me. I have a hikkie _ gbp + f/p and a stealth with /fp and thats it. I am still tyying to complete my 1/55 colection.

I worry because I do want a max and milla f/p set of 1/48's at some point in the future. If they are increasing in value faster then my army of jetfires I feel kinda stupid :blink:

what about that max and milla marriage set??? The one I saw was a 1/55 custom by a member waaaaaaaay back when, but if yammie did that :blink: .

$290 is a great price considering that the last three Max VF-1J's on ebay were close to $350. The one VF-1J Max before this was $338 without the box yet in the US.

My biggest concern was not the cost but that I was dealing outside the US, Canada, Japan and MacrossWorld.

If the Max and Millia VF-1J are reissued, I believe they will be like the Hikaru VF-1J re-issues and not have the armor. I was lucky enough to get two out of three but had to take a hit on the Max. I have a Toynami Battlecry Max that will be replaced by the Yamato.

I was wrong about Kakizaki DYRL VF-1A, thankfully so, but who knows.

LV1 was a limited edition, so I *doubt* they will re-release. As for the others, you might have to ask Graham here but I dont think he will tell. I am sure he was ready to explode on spilling the Angel, Kakazaki, and the re-release of the DYRL Max but he cant since he will not get more info if he does spill it before the announcement. I mean who knew the 1/60 YF-19 was coming?

Oh yeah, no I wouldnt buy it for that much. The ebay price is ridiculous as well.

A friend of mine's looking at buying a 1/48 VF-1J Max w/fastpacks for around $290 U.S.    Is that an alright price? It's been a while since I've seen one on e-bay so I'm not sure what they're going for these days. Any help would be most appriciated. Thanks!

419117[/snapback]

HI all,

Check your PM's, $$220 shipped to your friends door!

At least he can enjoy it NOW, there is a price when a person want an item now. Even if they reissue it, the exchange rate will make it around 200 dollars. You won't find any $160 with fast pack set no more. If I want it badly, $300 isn't too bad of a price as who know if they're going reissue it and when they actually do, may be I wont have time to play toys anymore or enjoy it as much as right now.

But if you wait long enough, you might even see 1/48 version 2.0...

Someone spent at least $350 for it on ebay.

1/48 VF-1J Max on EBAY

419149[/snapback]

That person is going to be pissed if Yamato re-issues it ....

:)

419598[/snapback]

Edited by ychanus

That would be a huge mistake to reissue w/out FPs  :( . That Love Drifts Away scene where they were back-to-back firing off a gazillion micro missiles is classic.

419918[/snapback]

Ching ching, I have 4 spare FPs, I might get a sale on them if I do this. :D