Custom 1/48 Vf-1j Cf

ghostryder

I've always thought the CF scheme could look great, with a little extra trim and squad marking detail here and there. Here's a custom Blue Roses Squad junior officer team leader scheme. As you can tell from the ghastly paint color on the heatshield and legs, the valk is all stock except for stickers, paint on the chest plate, and a new head.

Copyofbatt1.jpgsuperbatt1.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

fight2.jpg

fight3.jpg

Edited by ghostryder

the white trim on the chestplate works wonderfully! haha, the only other time I've seen a 1J head on a CF was the banpresto.. this looks juuuust a bit better.

Subtle and excellent. Ive always liked the CF and now I like even more.

416453[/snapback]

YEa I agree that ism an fantastic custom. I'd buy it. I wish that Yamato would do some extra thigns like that with the decals, or give us more variety with the decla.s

Sweet job man, ;)

As you can tell from the ghastly paint color on the heatshield and legs, the valk is all stock except for stickers, paint on the chest plate, and a new head.

416373[/snapback]

It's sort of like the TV Hikaru trainer -- nice. Now, paint those legs to match! :p

Edited by Wicked Ace

It's sort of like the TV Hikaru trainer -- nice.

I'd like to think that some team and squadron leader valks had standard CF colors... although you got me, in that gummie Hikaru is in the cockpit.

Someone (Jenius?) should do a custom Mars low-vis scheme based on the stock Yamato pinkey-brown leg color B))

Edited by ghostryder