1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Thanks ruskiiVFaussie!! Heres a few more pics of my VF-19. I still have work to do on it, but one day she'll be finished!! Custom landing gear is on the drawing board.

As well as a few more pics of my new VF-0A, I love this Phoenix!!

Take care friend!!

She just... stands out! Like, badass all over, whilst nice and smooth. Really nice custom mate, thankyou for the extra pics. :D

Yamato should use it or something similar. :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Just got my Nora (I'm late I know) Color is really darker than I expected, pics of it don't give justice to such an awesome paint job, great job Yamato!

Oops, forgot pic :lol:

post-252-1219267945_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoSuchFile

Just got my Nora (I'm late I know) Color is really darker than I expected, pics of it don't give justice to such an awesome paint job, great job Yamato!

Congrats---Nora's doesn't seem to be that popular, despite how awesome and problem-free it is. It's overall the best valk I own. It always photographs more "pink" than it is--it's really much more of a wine color IMHO.

it is time for my 1/48 to be in 4th mode = the storage mode :p

more 1/60s are on the way... ^_^

:lol::lol::lol: ......I really hate how they made the landing gear white on the Stealth <_< .........maybe they'll correct that with the 1/60 v.2

:ph34r:

Basically--yup. Military landing gear is white, period. (except for the very few planes that have titanium landing gear). Stealth bomber? Bright white gear. Stealth fighter? Bright white gear. Special ops night-mission pure black C-130? Bright white gear. It's a safety thing---bright white makes cracks and leaks show up really easy for visual inspection. Always wondered why civil airliners don't do the same. (Painted silver if Airbus, pale grey for all others)

I was always a bit annoyed that a 1/48 Milia, while having white gear, has red main gear bays.

HAHAHA! Awesome stuff DiabloM 350Z on scale with the VF-1... hehehe... priceless Roy rules!

ahh...the patented misterryno angelpose...perfect!

505thAirborne, that's a great collection and sick customs!! any plans on doing more customs?? the VF-19 rocks!

Basically--yup. Military landing gear is white, period. (except for the very few planes that have titanium landing gear). Stealth bomber? Bright white gear. Stealth fighter? Bright white gear. Special ops night-mission pure black C-130? Bright white gear. It's a safety thing---bright white makes cracks and leaks show up really easy for visual inspection. Always wondered why civil airliners don't do the same. (Painted silver if Airbus, pale grey for all others)

I was always a bit annoyed that a 1/48 Milia, while having white gear, has red main gear bays.

I know...I know...I just wish it were black or gray at least :( .

Here is my current collection, my 1/72s aren't on it though as they are still at my parents house.

That's a beauty of a collection....you don't need those 1/72s anyways ;) .

HAHAHA! Awesome stuff DiabloM 350Z on scale with the VF-1... hehehe... priceless Roy rules!

ahh...the patented misterryno angelpose...perfect!

505thAirborne, that's a great collection and sick customs!! any plans on doing more customs?? the VF-19 rocks!

Thank you for the compliments!! I am waiting for Hobby Link Japan to get resupplied on the Macross Zero VF-0B 1/72 kits, and get a few of the VF-0D kits too, I'm going to try a few different custom paint schemes on those kits. Hopefully down the road do some work on other Valkyries as well!! B))

This is the other VF-19!! Peace!!!

post-6180-1219678876_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1219678939_thumb.jpg

*The little Revy YF-19 looks like it needs to be put on a diet. The suckers fat! :blink:

I guess that's one of the few angles that make the Revy 19 actually "look" fat. :lol: So remember when the GFs and wifes ask that age old question, you can respond "Oh it's just the angle that makes you look fat, honey." ;) Then again maybe not.

Thank you for the compliments!! I am waiting for Hobby Link Japan to get resupplied on the Macross Zero VF-0B 1/72 kits, and get a few of the VF-0D kits too, I'm going to try a few different custom paint schemes on those kits. Hopefully down the road do some work on other Valkyries as well!! B))

This is the other VF-19!! Peace!!!

heh heh not bad, although the face looks like a transformer. Low-Vs one kicks it's arse. :D

After over a year, i got tired at looking at one of my Display Cabinets.. Fortunately i manage to squeeze my time at work and went home for a day.. Work's been keeping me from staying home and enjoy some stuff like computer and just by watching my stuff.

2802896497_02e15932fe.jpg

2802897033_6bc1bc27e0.jpg

2803744050_0233c886ca.jpg

the rest are either in their boxes or at my room cabinet.. here's my display cab:

2803741484_855c3f69e2.jpg2803745722_351c497ddd.jpg

After over a year, i got tired at looking at one of my Display Cabinets.. Fortunately i manage to squeeze my time at work and went home for a day.. Work's been keeping me from staying home and enjoy some stuff like computer and just by watching my stuff.

the rest are either in their boxes or at my room cabinet.. here's my display cab:

Hells YEAH!!! BAD A$$ COLLECTION MATE!!!

Hells YEAH!!! BAD A$$ COLLECTION MATE!!!

thanks ryan, yours is bad ass too in its own right! :D

Sweeeeet collection! I like the green glass, provides a great background.

thanks dude.. the cabinet was originally all glass, 'til i figured out it would be better to replace something reflective like a mirror as backdrop or something semi-transparent. It makes it less straining for the eyes.

I wanna see some close ups of that top shelf.

will do.. pictures to follow

Yeah what Miriya said, high res photos maverick please mate! Your display is most impressive!

I LOVE THE GREEN GLASS!!!!! next best thing to mirrored glass for sure.

Even your bed is elegantly CLASSY. :D

Oh the green backdrop's actually Poly Carbonate, not a glass mate.. will post pictures with the rest of the my stuff :D

pics of the other levels as requested:

Due to space constraints, i have to choose some figures for each Toy Line for display.. I usually reorganize my display every six months, replace them with new stuff or those that i haven't displayed yet.

Topmost: Anime Figures, Takara TF masterpiece collection, and re gundams (robots were too gentle to give way to the ladies) :D

2803746064_d44aae2123.jpg

2803746448_d48e420cc9.jpg

2803746794_b4d6ed1f64.jpg

4TH Level: 1/100 Gundams and Transformers Starwars Collection

2802900613_013d5d5a07.jpg

2803747650_39925906bd.jpg

2803748076_08efe788b6.jpg

Edited by MaveRick