1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Oh yessss! :lol:

The last time I found out a lady had a ship, I vomited :D

Out-of-context stuffs FTW! ;D

You are gross :p;)

:ph34r:

everybody does ryan.. i share the same sentiments with ruski, heck getting rid of my collectibles would be the last thing that i'll ever do! i bet it's a hard call on your part..

Yeah....I know......you wanna buy him from me. I'll cut you a deal. ;)

I was wondering if someone could post some comparison shots of battroids with and without side covers.

It's too late for me...other wise I would....got...to....go.....to....sleep.....must....log....off.....Macross World.....................too........w...e...a...k

Hey can someone repost the pic of the 1/60 doing the bodolza assasination pose? I've been trying last night and I can't get the hands to reach out in front of the gunpod! I think the pic is by swoosh.

Droooollll!!! :o

Especially love the dio's, awesome!

Thanks.

Looking at the panorama pic and seeing all the cool details of the 1/48 Ron5864 diorama on the left I am realizing that I need some more detail or at least some ground crew in the diorama on the right. It is containing 1/60 scale valks but I think if I use some 1/72 ground crew I could pull it off still. That is another project!

Nice Kim figure! It looks like you gave her Minmay's hand, but where to did you get her head from?

Thanks! I am glad that you noticed. That is from Ichigo 100% gashapon set. I got the set for a different character for member newbie to make me a valk girl that he created but the other girls were nice too and that head was a perfect match. The gashapon set is getting harder to find but there are a couple up on ebay (item 330244939801 and 310075052305). However I bet that if you looked around at other gashapon sets you would find a head that would work. For me it was worth spending the $36 for the materials to make a valk girl and a kim mod.

Miriya,

Cool a$ collection and setup brother! I dig it I dig it I dig it!

Thanks Ry, you know ive spent way too much time and money on this.

But it is fun.

And it is one of the main reasons why I am broke.

But it is fun.

And it ruined my life and put me on the streets.

But it is fun.

(keep telling yourself that).

But it is fun.

But seriously, it is fun.

Thanks Ry, you know ive spent way too much time and money on this.

But it is fun.

And it is one of the main reasons why I am broke.

But it is fun.

And it ruined my life and put me on the streets.

But it is fun.

(keep telling yourself that).

But it is fun.

But seriously, it is fun.

*crosses fingers...close eyes*

"But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun..."

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

:p

*crosses fingers...close eyes*

"But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun...But it is fun..."

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

:p

Well you also have to spend tons of money. You should sell that wife of yours. I am sure she could bring in enough to get a huge collection (and huge guilt). . . . . .

Just kidding?

SOrry. I thought you of anyone would almost think it was kind of funny.

Well you also have to spend tons of money. You should sell that wife of yours. I am sure she could bring in enough to get a huge collection (and huge guilt). . . . . .

Just kidding?

Sorry. I thought you of anyone would almost think it was kind of funny.

YOU BASTID!!! :p I did think it was funny and a good idea ;) . JUST KIDDING....on the good idea part...LMAO.

Thanks! I am glad that you noticed. That is from Ichigo 100% gashapon set. I got the set for a different character for member newbie to make me a valk girl that he created but the other girls were nice too and that head was a perfect match. The gashapon set is getting harder to find but there are a couple up on ebay (item 330244939801 and 310075052305). However I bet that if you looked around at other gashapon sets you would find a head that would work. For me it was worth spending the $36 for the materials to make a valk girl and a kim mod.

Yes yes yes! Love the Kim fig mate!!!!!!

Yes yes yes! Love the Kim fig mate!!!!!!

Thanks.

Wow! What a cool collection Miriya.

I am way behind with mine. But I am starting to gather a few more pieces here and there.... ^_^

I owe a lot to you ron5864. That diorama you built is the pinnacle of my collection. Sometimes at night I just stand in front of it and gawk at it staring at it like it is some sort of hot young naked supermodel. That is a metaphor of course.

Thanks.

I owe a lot to you ron5864. That diorama you built is the pinnacle of my collection. Sometimes at night I just stand in front of it and gawk at it staring at it like it is some sort of hot young naked supermodel. That is a metaphor of course.

Now, that is one strange fetish :lol: