1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

dude, love those dutch dj's....tiesto,armin and ferry etc

lol! I used to go to those kind of parties back in the day, but that was mostly because all the hot chicks were into that kind of music. B))

I'm more into rock and jazz myself.

Well, you asked for it. I Hope this doesn't get me into trouble with the mods. :ph34r:

Typical Dutch nature

My garden

More typical Dutch nature (Actually I live very close to a circuit and went to see a race last weekend.)

Wanna see more pics I made? Shoot me a PM. Just don't expect any more shot of girls, this is the only one I made that day. B))

Mmmmmmmmmmm..................BAD A$$!!! Very cool to be Dutch! Thanks for sharing. I knew you would'nt get in trouble. No harm no foul right? :huh:

:ph34r:

So I have been running out of room to display all my figures but had a corner available. There is a lot of great stuff. Most of the really classy stuff is expensive like the glass corner shelves that come out of the wall and look like they are floating. http://www.floatingglassshelves.com/

Go more than halfway down THIS page and the one called "curves" is super nice.

Anyway, it was beyond my budjet so I looked for the cheaper versions and found something quite decent that I just ordered from

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.as...mp;SKU=14276831

and it will do the trick (hopefully).

I just wanted to share this with you all as I know how limited space and displays can get.

The floating ones are really cool because you can put them in a corner above other stuff and still look cool.

EDIT:

THIS one is cool too but could not find a price.

Those shelves look pretty cool brother. I can't wait to see them in action.

dude, love those dutch dj's....tiesto,armin and ferry etc

DAMN STRAIGHT BROTHER!!! When I lived in ChiTown...we would always get a bunch of forign(spelling) DJs and they were almost always the BOMB!!!

hahaha... I would come home and find my dog doing that to my (then) GF's bunny slippers... :mellow:

:lol::lol::lol: .......GROSS! :lol::lol::lol:

No the camera and lighting are just bad. The Bandai VF-1A is made of shiny plastic.

yeah the bandai 1A is a BRIGHT white unlike any other bandai or yamato (besides maybe the Angel Bird)

These pics are funny especially Dante74's pic, but I'm surprised of how small the 1/60 VF-1S is smaller than the 1/60 VF-0S really odd. I know the VF-0 is slightly bigger than the VF-1 according to the schematics I thought it would be nearly equal in size. Any way I finall got photoshop installed onto my computer tomorrow I have to get the serial number fom the guy who gave me the disk to install onto my CPU

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

got bored too.. latest valk that got my diorama treatment.. and it's a custom valk too (just a simple head and decal swap though)

buck heck!! i messed up with the wing/canopy number!! :(

2726934855_831e2e2c09.jpg

2726935073_4f3a716b25.jpg

2726935299_7ff8a25f44.jpg

2727760804_a15eee4733.jpg

2727761098_3f8b3396e6.jpg

2727786936_04eb811048.jpg

2726961591_66e8654552.jpg

2727787786_71759cc53a.jpg

2726961591_66e8654552.jpg

and again my apology, didn't even bother putting on the side cover for this shot.. (just took a quick single shot for this mode)

2720528902_9e7de20507.jpg

that's sad to see misterryno, don't sell off your hikaru shrine!

Unless I get what I want for my 1/48 1S Hikky....he will go no where.

*Sigh*, badass.

I've fooled around with my mech. bases, i will need a few more before i can try these dio's out though. :D

I was trying to make a dio as well (that's why I bought a second 1/60 for) but I can't find a reasonable to-scale airport crew for the 1/60s :( I went to a local shop of mine that sells model kits and the only aircraft crew they have are in the 1/48 scale :( I would've settled for a 1/72 one but they don't carry that :( does anyone know if a 1/60 crew exist?

I was trying to make a dio as well (that's why I bought a second 1/60 for) but I can't find a reasonable to-scale airport crew for the 1/60s :( I went to a local shop of mine that sells model kits and the only aircraft crew they have are in the 1/48 scale :( I would've settled for a 1/72 one but they don't carry that :( does anyone know if a 1/60 crew exist?

That's why yamato is releasing their own 1/60 crew (with the destroids)

There will be recasts mate, just gotta wait it out. mavericks dio with crew is badass though!

Ok, I will give you one night with Angelina Jolie :lol: Send the Hikky my way then I will send her to you :lol:

You send her first. But could you please have the CG guys touch her up first....she just popped out a couple more kids and could use a good once over ;) .

Great pic! But don't sell off your Hikky 1S.

heh heh.

You Sunk my Battleship!

All you guys are starting to convince me to keep em. But I NEED MONEY!!!

On the flip side....I LOVE BATTLESHIP....C - 5? YES!!!

It's fun to play with my lady cause she always sets her ship up in a design of sorts. Let's see...last time we played she was all like...

"see baby...I made them form the letter Y...for Yarrow"....She's so cute :rolleyes::D

Nice shots mav! time to post them at the hangar :lol:

hahaha.. will definitely do that pare, unfortunately i had problems getting into that site you gave me last time..

*Sigh*, badass.

I've fooled around with my mech. bases, i will need a few more before i can try these dio's out though. :D

thanks mate.. these mech bases are slowly getting sold out, so you better get as much of it as you needed..

Mav, you should start a diorama pictures only thread... those shots are amazing.

contemplating of doing that too.. hopefully when i'm done with my mac zero anti un inspired dio that i'm working right now.. i also need to compile my pictures..

All you guys are starting to convince me to keep em. But I NEED MONEY!!!

everybody does ryan.. i share the same sentiments with ruski, heck getting rid of my collectibles would be the last thing that i'll ever do! i bet it's a hard call on your part..