1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

dang dude, are you sure youre just using a PNS cam?

you liar! :lol: :lol:

nice shots man

not really.. if only i can retain its Exif file so you can check on it.. those are just lucky shots though..

NICE COLLECTION NEXX STALKER!!!

Mave.....bad a$$ pics as always mate! One day I will be able to produce beauty in the fashion you do!

:ph34r:

thanks mate.. just be trigger happy with your camera, and you'll pretty sure to nail some good shots..

i seriously think i need to work on my posing skills.. good shots with lame poses, ain't really good.. lol

Edited by MaveRick

nah, your poses are perfect for the background. Would look odd to have valks doing flying kicks and ryu style upper cuts in the middle of a hanger :p

Keep up the good work man, your pictures are like quick fixes for my valk addiction.

not really.. if only i can retain its Exif file so you can check on it.. those are just lucky shots though..

i seriously think i need to work on my posing skills.. good shots with lame poses, ain't really good.. lol

i believe you man, i was kidding about you lying. ^_^

like eugimon said, your shots were perfect. more pics please.

miriya, HDR means high dynamic range. basically its merging of images of the same shot with diffrent exposures. a simple youtube search will teach you how to do it. its easy.

Thanks Vegas!

Vegas, youre 3 VF-1S rocks! B)) wish I can own a MAX 1S......

thanks man, long time no see

so yah build one for yourself, i think its easy....ive read a thread about making a max 1S custom not so long ago

2709107486_3c07b2210c_o.jpg

to ruskii and nugandam..... you two have such an awesome and diverse collection

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

thanks guys, that's just a piece of black gloss acrylic place. easily available from art shops

your acrylic tihngy is much better than my $1 cardboard background that i use :lol:

how about some battroid shots

your acrylic tihngy is much better than my $1 cardboard background that i use :lol:

how about some battroid shots

I think I have that same $1 piece of cardboard. It's so friggin' hard to get a good picture rig going. If you use somehting too reflective you get blinding spots from the lighting... but I just got done snapping pictures of those all black 25th anniversary valks and taking pictures of anything that's all black is pretty frustrating.

I think I have that same $1 piece of cardboard. It's so friggin' hard to get a good picture rig going. If you use somehting too reflective you get blinding spots from the lighting... but I just got done snapping pictures of those all black 25th anniversary valks and taking pictures of anything that's all black is pretty frustrating.

youre going to need a soft light tent if you dont have one yet

just like this one

post-53-1217318246_thumb.jpg

So you prefer the 1/48 over the new 1/60 for battroid?

ya, 1/48 looks better for battroid, but only in terms for the side chest issue, which can be easily solved had they included the side covers..(new 1/60 GBP w side covers = recast)

otherwise, 1/60 packs in good amount of details.

ya, 1/48 looks better for battroid, but only in terms for the side chest issue, which can be easily solved had they included the side covers..(new 1/60 GBP w side covers = recast)

im exactly the opposite, the 1/60 battroid looks more anime looking

thanks again for the pic

thanks man, long time no see

so yah build one for yourself, i think its easy....ive read a thread about making a max 1S custom not so long ago

2709107486_3c07b2210c_o.jpg

to ruskii and nugandam..... you two have such an awesome and diverse collection

hehehe, Im slowly begining to transition towards the 1/60 line, will have to be content with my TV Max for the time being:)

thanks

heres another one in hdr

HELL YEAH!!! BAD A$$ PICS of the Strikes!!! I am ALWAYS impressed with the quality of your photos!

my current display for my YF-19+fp and my minty non transform/touch/fighter mode only YF-21.

OHHHHHH!!!!! AND THE MADNESS CONTINUES!!! GREAT display mate! Your jumbleness moves me. :huh: