Unicorn is the only one that'd make my top 10 list, but it's hard to take them seriously when they show Shining Grand am for God, Destiny for Strike Freedom, and Impulse for Destiny. Or only give the RX-78 an honorable mention. (speaking of honorable mentions, Kyrios? A poor man's Zeta.) Or refer to Deathscythe as haring "lots of guns in its head and collar."

WatchMojo, more like "I've only seen it written" Top Tens.

"Zero Zero Gundam Quan Tee", "For All Gundam", "Banagger Links", "Setsoona See-ee"?

They also show Wing Gundam while talking about Wing Zero. What's up with that? The least they could do is be consistent. You can also tell immediately the list wasn't put together by people who have actually seen Gundam, otherwise some mention of Zeta would be on there, especially in place of Kyrios.

All that said, I don't disagree with some of their choices. Say what you will, Turn A Gundam, Unicorn, Strike Freedom, Wing Zero, and some version of 00 all have their place on this list. God Gundam too, probably. And I'd add RX-78-2 and Zeta Gundam to that as well. That leaves 2 wild cards, which are up for debate- endless debate, I'm sure.

I stopped paying attention to WatchMojo (not that I ever gave particular notice to them anyway) when they put Naruto near the top of their best-anime list.

• 2 weeks later...

After Build Fighters TRY, I'm not too enthusiastic. Much more excited by G-Tekketsu. Speaking of which, have you guys seen many of Mari Okada's shows?

Watched a couple, Anohana, Toradora, Nagi no Asukara.

Perhaps this youtube video puts her writing style best :p

Edited by joppewo

[MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM Iron-Blooded Orphans]
[North American territory]
*Starting from October 4, 2015 at 3:30AM (Pacific)
Daisuki.net, Hulu, and Gundam info.
*Starting October 11, 2015 at 1:30AM (Pacific)
Crunchyroll and FUNimation.

[Gundam Reconguista in G]
Starting from October 2, 2015 at 5:00PM (Pacific) on Hulu.

Daisuki.net

Thank you for spreading!

We will stream it as FREE simulcast world-wide (without Japan & China) in 1080p HD quality (with free DAISUKI ID) with subtitles in 13 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, European Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Malay, Tagalog, Simplified Chinese, Korean.

Hopefully this means that the BD's will come with subtitles. Might grab em if the show is promising

Edited by joppewo

You know, if Funimation gets in on this Iron Blooded Orphans thing, I'll have to watch it, just to push Funimation toward giving us some Funi-quality NA releases in the future. Say what you will about them, they don't half-ass their NA releases.

Yup, breaking up Gundam betweem Funi & Nozomi will give us all of Gundam twice as fast.