Wouldn't It Be Great If Yamato...

Excillon

A. Dropped there prices by about 25%

B. Made the Alpha's, or better yet a cyclone or Beta (Toynami's suck)

C. Made the YF-19, YF-21, and YF-11b in 1/48

D. Came up with a Fast pack version of the YF-19

E. Made Destroids

F. Made Battlepods and Invid troopers

Just some ideas, but I doubt they even look at this site.

More than likely it has been discussed within Yamato R/D department. And while we are at it, why not make the VT-1 and VE-1 1/48. Personally, I don't see a reason why not base on the following factors:

1. Sales records

2. DEMAND

3. Yamato as the dominate maker of Macross toys

4. A considerable amount of Macross fans

5. The 80's kids are now working professionals

6. There seem to be more single men than ever before

E. Made Destroids

381890[/snapback]

Does anyone know how plausible it would be for Yamato to pick up the Mac7 license? I'll bet that would help with them making more VF-19, VF-11, and VF-22 products because there would now be more variants available. You could get Guld's YF-21, Max's VF-22, and Miria's VF-22. OOoh, then we could also get a VF-11 GBP! :)

Edited by jenius

Does anyone know how plausible it would be for Yamato to pick up the Mac7 license?  I'll bet that would help with them making more VF-19, VF-11, and VF-22 products because there would now be more variants available.  You could get Isamu's YF-21, Max's VF-22, and Miria's VF-22.  OOoh, then we could also get a VF-11 GBP! :)

381947[/snapback]

When did Isamu fly a YF-21?

I'm gonna fix that now. :) So i take it you have no opinion on the availability of the M7 license? I know Bandai had it at some point but seeing as they seem to be done with Macross for the moment, would that make it available?

Edited by jenius

g. make a movie SDF-1 fully transformable :)

381950[/snapback]

A nice thought at first, until....

Yamato debuts the large scale Macross [say, 15"-18" in storm attack mode?] to rave reviews and much fanfare. Foregoeing diecast, they use mostly plastics to speed production and save weight, etc. It offers incredible detail and coolness for a toy of its size. But to the shock and horror of would-be collectors everywhere, they decide it will retail for an ungodly sum of $225.99 USD. Panic ensues! protesters take to the streets! there's looting, pillaging! dogs and cats sleeping together! we're talking mass hysteria here! :p

All I´ll ever want from Yamato is for them to complete the Macross zero line within 2 years , with all its variants (VF-0 and SV-51) andthen go onto the VF-X2 license and produce every variant in the show , we already have the Koening , so a Vf-5000 , a VF-19A FP and a VF-22 wouldn´t be difficult

It would be to costly for a new big scale YF/VF-19 mold that`s why it won`t happen and another reason why they went with VF-0S similar design to the VF-1

This statement doesn't seem to deal with any of the economic issues but instead just skips to a conclusion. i'll bet you would have argued that the orignal Macross Plus toys would never have been made either. ;)

wouldn't it be nice if we could think of other things to talk about then the same crap?

:lol:

Let me put that through the universal troll translator here....

I will contribute nothing yet taint this thread with a meaningless dosage of my bad attitude.

Hey, KUDOS!

Hey SITHLORD, nice avatar.

Edited by jenius

I don't know. I mean I think that Yamato's proven themselves on the Valk front. and I think it's time to branch out. Also, why not make a 1/48 Yf-19? They could do a whole new design and improve on all the flaws. As for the Alpha's, I just think it would be a great move for them as they could finally bury Toynami. And god forbid, if they found a way to drop their prices they could bankrupt Toynami real damn quick.

I'm gonna fix that now. :) So i take it you have no opinion on the availability of the M7 license? I know Bandai had it at some point but seeing as they seem to be done with Macross for the moment, would that make it available?

381953[/snapback]

Actually, I thought you might know about a varient that I didn't.

I would love to see some 1/60 M7 stuff

VF-11C GBP

MAX YF-22 FP

MIRIA YF-22 FP

wouldn't it be nice if we could think of other things to talk about then the same crap?

382042[/snapback]

That's why there are other sections. The powers that be can have it no other way. :rolleyes:

382049[/snapback]

psssh, when somebody starts multiple threads on the same topic we tell him to go pick it up in a previously established thread. But every week and half we have some bored ass whiny kid who wants to start yet another yamato bitch thread. Let's pin a thread and leave it up so we can all get our fill of:

why won't yamato release head packs for the VF-1?

where's my YF-19 FP?

Why can't yamato make every valk in 1/48?/pick a scale yamato!

I'm tired of VF-1's, yamato make me something NEW!

Yamato OWES me a new valk design because I'm special!

Why does yamato charge so much?

and every other whine and bitch that comes up. Seriously, no one would put up with thrity different threads on the same topic with anything else? So let's have a pinned Yamato, bitch and whine here! thread and be done with it.

B))

It would be to costly for a new big scale YF/VF-19 mold that`s why it won`t happen and another reason why they went with VF-0S similar design to the VF-1

This statement doesn't seem to deal with any of the economic issues but instead just skips to a conclusion. i'll bet you would have argued that the orignal Macross Plus toys would never have been made either. ;)

382015[/snapback]

Nope cuz they are small size.

Nope cuz they are small size

Okay, the VF-0S could be made because it is similar looking and transforming to the VF-1 then? A VF-11 couldn't be made why? The transformation is pretty darn similar to the VF-1's.

New Year, .........Same old bash Yamato thread topics.

There seems to be some leap of logic from wanting more of something to not being pleased with what you already have. I want more because I like what I have received thus far. How am I bashing Yamato by clamoring for more? Why is it a problem to have multiple different threads discussing multiple different avenues Yamato can go in? Why, if you don't like a certain type of topic, would you participate in it in the first place?

PS - these comments are being made to anyone in particular, they're just rhetorical in nature.

jenius,

So, just because I don't agree with everything this little troll has to say, I can't put in my two cents? He didn't bring anything new to the table, he just hashed the came pile of steaming S that people here bring up in every thread.

so let's look at his "ideas"

1. valks cheaper: good idea, I want everything in life to be 25% cheaper! I deserve it, I'm special.

2.Make toys of a license Yamato doesn't own: Yes, because lawsuits are fun.

3.made new valks: GREAT IDEA!!! THANK GOD YOU THOUGHT OF THIS! I'm sure NO ONE at yamato thought of such a revolutionary idea as making NEW product lines... HOLY CRAP, you should be CEO or something!

4.A fast pack version of the YF19: see response to 3.

5. make destroids: see response to 3.

6. Make enemy mecha: see response to 2 and 3.

there's already been a half dozen threads on the destroids already. There was a thread just last week on "how come yamato stuff costs so much?" Everytime a new toy comes out from yamato there's the obligatory: Where's my YF-19?

This thread adds nothing new, it's not a discussion, it's just a laundry list of the usual sort of useless whining and bitching.

Hey I'd go for a DYRL Honeymoon Miria figure. :D

Have a bunch of Miria, Minmay, and Misa fan-service figures. Miria in lingerie, Miria stripping out of (or putting on) her flight suit, etc. I mean Yamato is making stuff like that Tsukasa Nanbu figure. Of course they won't, but it was fun to say. :p

Yamato should do a Macross World exclusive Low Vis VF-0. That would be nice :) But of course they won't. :p

I didn't think this thread was meant to be a Yamato bashing job until...the usual Yamato Bitching Police arrived.

I thought this thread was more like: "Tell us your Yamato fantasy". Sumdumgai has the right idea with the Miria in lingerie...yu...um...giant green hair babe in revealing 2 peices...

People that bitches about people that bitches Yamato should just relax alittle. This is an open forum, stop telling others what they can or can't bitch...Ok...before anyone squeez in the reply, I realise the irony that I am bitching about people that bitches about people that bitches Yamato...I am feeling dizzy now... :ph34r:

I didn't think this thread was meant to be a Yamato bashing job until...the usual Yamato Bitching Police arrived. 

I thought this thread was more like: "Tell us your Yamato fantasy".  Sumdumgai has the right idea with the Miria in lingerie...yu...um...giant green hair babe in revealing 2 peices...

People that bitches about people that bitches Yamato should just relax alittle.  This is an open forum, stop telling others what they can or can't bitch...Ok...before anyone squeez in the reply, I realise the irony that I am bitching about people that bitches about people that bitches Yamato...I am feeling dizzy now... :ph34r:

382156[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

382042[/snapback]

That's why there are other sections. The powers that be can have it no other way. :rolleyes:

382049[/snapback]

psssh, when somebody starts multiple threads on the same topic we tell him to go pick it up in a previously established thread. But every week and half we have some bored ass whiny kid who wants to start yet another yamato bitch thread. Let's pin a thread and leave it up so we can all get our fill of:

why won't yamato release head packs for the VF-1?

where's my YF-19 FP?

Why can't yamato make every valk in 1/48?/pick a scale yamato!

I'm tired of VF-1's, yamato make me something NEW!

Yamato OWES me a new valk design because I'm special!

Why does yamato charge so much?

and every other whine and bitch that comes up. Seriously, no one would put up with thrity different threads on the same topic with anything else? So let's have a pinned Yamato, bitch and whine here! thread and be done with it.

B))

382093[/snapback]

w0rd.

- C

jenius,

So, just because I don't agree with everything this little troll has to say, I can't put in my two cents? He didn't bring anything new to the table, he just hashed the came pile of steaming S that people here bring up in every thread.

so let's look at his "ideas"

1. valks cheaper: good idea, I want everything in life to be 25% cheaper! I deserve it, I'm special.

2.Make toys of a license Yamato doesn't own: Yes, because lawsuits are fun.

3.made new valks: GREAT IDEA!!! THANK GOD YOU THOUGHT OF THIS! I'm sure NO ONE at yamato thought of such a revolutionary idea as making NEW product lines... HOLY CRAP, you should be CEO or something!

4.A fast pack version of the YF19: see response to 3.

5. make destroids: see response to 3.

6. Make enemy mecha: see response to 2 and 3.

there's already been a half dozen threads on the destroids already. There was a thread just last week on "how come yamato stuff costs so much?" Everytime a new toy comes out from yamato there's the obligatory: Where's my YF-19?

This thread adds nothing new, it's not a discussion, it's just a laundry list of the usual sort of useless whining and bitching.

382140[/snapback]

I think somebody needs a hug........

But do agree with the pinned whining thread :)

Edited by RT junkie

E. Made Destroids

381890[/snapback]

wouldn't it be great if newbies stopped asking these fantasy questions.

E. Made Destroids

381890[/snapback]

382193[/snapback]

Looks like someone else needs a hug…

Remember that about a year ago the 1/48 GBP armour and the VF-0S were fantasy also.

By the way, Yamato's Megazone Garland was worth about 150$ a few weeks ago. Now the same company responsible for keeping Yamato’s valks in Japan (and by this making us pay a lot for them) is selling it for just 99$. That’s a price drop close to 35%. Yamato and HG having a business relation sure is something that could benefit us in the future.

E. Made Destroids

381890[/snapback]

382193[/snapback]

Looks like someone else needs a hug…

Remember that about a year ago the 1/48 GBP armour and the VF-0S were fantasy also.

By the way, Yamato's Megazone Garland was worth about 150$ a few weeks ago. Now the same company responsible for keeping Yamato’s valks in Japan (and by this making us pay a lot for them) is selling it for just 99$. That’s a price drop close to 35%. Yamato and HG having a business relation sure is something that could benefit us in the future.

382232[/snapback]

stupid noobs. Yamato does not have licenses to make Mospeada or anything outside of macross. Of course megazone is not really licensed so its ok. how do we know that our gripes really influence Yamato that much?

We all know everyone wants a 2 seater and minmei guard VFs. But why make those stupid Low vis 2 and stealth? were we asking for those? no.

Hey everyone has forgotten the VF17. The seccond most used Valk in the whole of M7 after the Vf11 ( im not counting Basara in his Fire VF)

The only company to try doing these was Bandai and they are not exactly great. All the other companies have just stuck to making models. Wave have only done excellent 1/72 and 1/100 Battloid kits but not Fighters or Gerwalks. I`d buy one and Im surea lot of the non M7 haters out there would also.

Maybe oneday Hmmmmmmm!!

Edited by big F