Pics Of 1/48 Collection Bought

hirohawa

Nice win! :)

And yes quite possibly E_D did get hosed, but we only are hearing one side of the story, the seller is not speaking up to defend his actions, so we do not know. <_< Though I do not blame E_D all the same.

380976[/snapback]

the seller actually did speak to defend his actions. Life got in the way as sometimes happens and he took what he could get in the time he had. Yeah it sucks to have to sell under duress but I believe he was happy that stuff went to a good home. Lord knows if the pieces were sold individually we all would have been clamoring. We can only hope some of the doubles make their way back into the for sale section at only a slight mark up :blink:

very nice score hirohawa. If that had been posted the week I sold my camaro you would have had competiion... and I'd now be divorced :lol:

Nice win! :)

And yes quite possibly E_D did get hosed, but we only are hearing one side of the story, the seller is not speaking up to defend his actions, so we do not know. <_< Though I do not blame E_D all the same.

380976[/snapback]

the seller actually did speak to defend his actions. Life got in the way as sometimes happens and he took what he could get in the time he had. Yeah it sucks to have to sell under duress but I believe he was happy that stuff went to a good home. Lord knows if the pieces were sold individually we all would have been clamoring. We can only hope some of the doubles make their way back into the for sale section at only a slight mark up :blink:

very nice score hirohawa. If that had been posted the week I sold my camaro you would have had competiion... and I'd now be divorced :lol:

381070[/snapback]

Thank you for noticing. :)

All in all, with the life stuff aside, one tends look at his collection and ask "why"?

I love Macross. I love the designs most of all. The story for me is so so. I love figuring out the transformations. But I just came to a conclusion that for me at least, I don't need all these toys cluttering my dwelling collecting dust. So when life called, it wasnt so bad for me to sell them all.

Someday in the future, I do want to re-grab a couple of the 1/48's, and possibly the new VF-0's that are coming out. But, I'm not going to fall for the "every variation/all color schemes" collecting bug again. Gimme a Roy. Gimme a VF-0D. Gimme a SV-51 Ivanov. And I'm done. And I'll also be waiting around for the day that a 1/48 YF/VF-19 and VF-22 come out.

Of course hell might have frozen over and evolved into a tropical vacation spot by then. But I'll still be waiting.