Wanted Ps2 Macross Game Review

Graham

Sorry guys, I meant only to suggest the video clip & screen cap thing. I should've said it more clearly. I was interested in video clip, because I haven't been able to see the whole game, except small screen caps and very low res clips. Sorry again. :unsure:

Edited by Sdf-1

Sorry guys, I meant only to suggest the video clip & screen cap thing. I should've said it more clearly. I was interested in video clip, because I haven't been able to see the whole game, except small screen caps and very low res clips. Sorry again. :unsure:

380541[/snapback]

Have you tried looking here?

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/570/570318/vids_1.html

This game kicks ass!!! I think any true Macross fan will know this is what we've been waiting for. Now we can only hope that we'll get another game for the PS3!

381783[/snapback]

You just wanna hope that the game developers discussing it in the table agree to make it the game.

This game kicks ass!!! I think any true Macross fan will know this is what we've been waiting for. Now we can only hope that we'll get another game for the PS3!

381783[/snapback]

I'd rather another game for the PS2. I'm happy with my PS2 and I really don't want to have to buy a PS3. I've go too many consoles already.

Graham

381783[/snapback]

I'd rather another game for the PS2. I'm happy with my PS2 and I really don't want to have to buy a PS3. I've go too many consoles already.

Graham

382422[/snapback]

LIES! You can NEVER have too many!

381783[/snapback]

Graham

382422[/snapback]

382457[/snapback]

Yeah! Blasphemer!

Now that the Dreamcast is fairly cheap, I'm actually thinking of getting one so I can play a few games again like Gundam Side Story and, of course, M3.

381783[/snapback]

Graham

382422[/snapback]

382457[/snapback]

Yeah! Blasphemer!

Now that the Dreamcast is fairly cheap, I'm actually thinking of getting one so I can play a few games again like Gundam Side Story and, of course, M3.

382484[/snapback]

Good plan. DC has a lot of awesome software.

381783[/snapback]

Graham

382422[/snapback]

382457[/snapback]

As much as this game kicks ass, it doesn't look good on my HD Plasma screen because the PS2 doesn't have the capability that the PS3 will have for those hi-def graphics! I love the Macross game, but I find myself playing it on my small 19" TV in my home office. I'd love to have a kick-ass Macross game for my 50" Plasma that would make me blow my load!

381783[/snapback]

Graham

382422[/snapback]

382457[/snapback]

As much as this game kicks ass, it doesn't look good on my HD Plasma screen because the PS2 doesn't have the capability that the PS3 will have for those hi-def graphics! I love the Macross game, but I find myself playing it on my small 19" TV in my home office. I'd love to have a kick-ass Macross game for my 50" Plasma that would make me blow my load!

382721[/snapback]

I play Atari on 32 inches.

Actually, I play everything on that size.

Related note: The only system I'd willingly downgrade from s-video to composite is PS1, and that's only because so many games ASSUME composite is going to be there to hide their dithering.

If anybody is interested in ripping the video clips from this use FMvex1_2 to rip the clips. Just google it to find the program. There is no sound but the 10 clips will play in VLC player. Might be cool to add to the site by an admin. they are just too big to attach here. if you want the audio just use cubemedia2

:p:p:p

I have seen it on ebay a couple of times. I haven't bought it yet because I would need a ps2 & modify it to be able to play it. Or do you guys use somekind of software disk to play imports? At least I saw some program for GC that was made for it.

381783[/snapback]

Well the only complaint I had about it was that it was too damn short!! :p

I have seen it on ebay a couple of times. I haven't bought it yet because I would need a ps2 & modify it to be able to play it. Or do you guys use somekind of software disk to play imports? At least I saw some program for GC that was made for it.

383464[/snapback]

I was the PRINCIPAL reason I forked out the cash to get my PS2 modded... ;)

Edited by Zinjo