Green Vf-1?

Fear the Fokker

Hey everybody. I've been a long time lurker, and decided to register today. It seems like fun to post and get interaction with everyone, so I thought I would give it a shot. Any way, my question was if anyone knows of a green VF-1 Valk? I remember seeing it in one of the episodes but don't know which one exactly. I don't remember if it's a VF-1A or 1J. Anyone know? B))

There are VF-1s with green highlights like Hayao Kakizaki's VF-1 in DYRL?. There are a few un-official paint schemes out there which have green camo painted on and another with green highlights.

359552[/snapback]

Thanks for answering azrael. The one I'm talking about is in one of the episodes, and is fully green just the way the cannon fodder is fully brown. I'm trying to find out which episode its in, the name, and which version VF-1 it is. Any idea?

Hello Fear the Fokker and welcome to the boards!

Yes there is a green Vf-1 in SDF Macross and if I´m not mistaken it is a VF-1A.

I don´t know the episode´s name but it is when Misa travels to Alaska to meet her father. The green VF-1 in Battroid mode is standing guard at the Grand Cannon. As far as I remember it has the Cannon Fodder standard scheme applied just with the light brown changed to green.

I´ve never seen a model or toy VF-1A built/manufactured in the green colours but of course it doesn´t get much screen time, only a few seconds.

Hello Fear the Fokker and welcome to the boards!

Yes there is a green Vf-1 in SDF Macross and if I´m not mistaken it is a VF-1A.

I don´t know the episode´s name but it is when Misa travels to Alaska to meet her father. The green VF-1 in Battroid mode is standing guard at the Grand Cannon. As far as I remember it has the Cannon Fodder standard scheme applied just with the light brown changed to green.

I´ve never seen a model or toy VF-1A built/manufactured in the green colours but of course it doesn´t get much screen time, only a few seconds.

359560[/snapback]

Hey thanks for the welcome and the info. And you are totally right about the paint scheme. I know that it only was on screen for a few seconds, but hey, it's another paint scheme. If only I knew the exact name of the episode or had a picture, I could sleep easy. :lol: Just kidding. Thanks and any more replies are more than welcome

Hey thanks for the welcome and the info.  And you are totally right about the paint scheme.  I know that it only was on screen for a few seconds, but hey, it's another paint scheme.  If only I knew the exact name of the episode or had a picture, I could sleep easy.  :lol:  Just kidding.  Thanks and any more replies are more than welcome

359564[/snapback]

Try this...

http://www.nona.dti.ne.jp/~hzn/model/vf-1a.html

There are VF-1s with green highlights like Hayao Kakizaki's VF-1 in DYRL?. There are a few un-official paint schemes out there which have green camo painted on and another with green highlights.

359552[/snapback]

He Dies :lol:

Edited by Zentrandude

Here you go - standard vermillion team scheme with dark green...

From what I remember, it is either from Good-bye Girl or Virgin Road.

359732[/snapback]

Thanks Ghostryder. That's probably it. Although, I swore that there was a 1J or 1A I saw with the Cannon Fodder paint scheme, but green instead of the brown.

359855[/snapback]

That, IIRC, is somewhere in the episodes 31-34. I think it was in the Zentradi Weapons Depot / Hideout on earth. I'll have to look for it.

359732[/snapback]

Thanks Ghostryder. That's probably it. Although, I swore that there was a 1J or 1A I saw with the Cannon Fodder paint scheme, but green instead of the brown.

359855[/snapback]

joon's made a 1/55 vf-1j in green like you are describing.

155joonsgreen.jpg

pic from the 1/55 revisted thread. Does that look more like you were thinking? I always wondered where the paint scheme came from myself.

post-292-1130067194_thumb.jpg

Since it is a bootleg, there really is no way to actually find out were the paint scheme came from.

It's just like asking where the color schemes for the carded 1/55s (with boosters) came from. Now those are some scary color schemes.

359732[/snapback]

359855[/snapback]

joon's made a 1/55 vf-1j in green like you are describing.

155joonsgreen.jpg

pic from the 1/55 revisted thread. Does that look more like you were thinking? I always wondered where the paint scheme came from myself.

360074[/snapback]

359732[/snapback]

It's Chinatown jeez dosen't anyone look at their DVD's before replying for refference. <_<

Yeah, yamato, milk our wallets one more time with the "Shadow/Dark" Valkyrie!

Bandai did it with the phase shift armor in seed. Changing color depending on what pack is equiped for example so you couldn't just buy the robot and the pack seperate, you needed the robot with the pack together to have canon colors.. :rolleyes:

I actually think a black battroid squad would look kinda cool. Sort of like a pre-vf17 days attempt to make an elite assasin valk. :D Just arm them with a knife similar to the thing on the vf11's gunpod and away you go: "close combat/stealth VF1". :D It would be the equivalent to the black gundam in wing. Maybe even give it a cape.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I just wished I had more pictures of the green valk so that I can start working on a custom. I'd also like to know more about it. I guess it's just that we are so used to the variations that get so much screen time, we forget about the ones that only get a little time. But that's not the case with the ostrich or elint. I'm just surprised that these green valks aren't talked about as much.

I just wished I had more pictures of the green valk so that I can start working on a custom.  I'd also like to know more about it.  I guess it's just that we are so used to the variations that get so much screen time, we forget about the ones that only get a little time.  But that's not the case with the ostrich or elint.  I'm just surprised that these green valks aren't talked about as much.

360375[/snapback]

I could take pics of my joon's if that would help.

I just wished I had more pictures of the green valk so that I can start working on a custom.  I'd also like to know more about it.  I guess it's just that we are so used to the variations that get so much screen time, we forget about the ones that only get a little time.  But that's not the case with the ostrich or elint.  I'm just surprised that these green valks aren't talked about as much.

360375[/snapback]

I could take pics of my joon's if that would help.

360376[/snapback]

Hey. Thanks for the offer kanata67. That's really cool of you and I apreciate that. I want to make a valk that was in the TV series, not just another scheme. I don't know what it is, but I prefer making something that I actually saw in the show. I don't know. I guess I'm just weird like that. Thanks again though. :D