Valkyrie Girl

Has anyone tried this with the Revoltech Revvy? I have two of her, so I think I'll work on that, sometime very shortly. She shows more skin, but not sure about the shorts. May have to do some work on that part. I'll let you all know if that is feasible.

I would suggest at the belly button, or....

erm... at the 2 breasts? :lol:knock1sn4.gif

Ok, seriously, at the chest where the "00" is currently is a good idea.

That is a good idea.

Has anyone tried this with the Revoltech Revvy? I have two of her, so I think I'll work on that, sometime very shortly. She shows more skin, but not sure about the shorts. May have to do some work on that part. I'll let you all know if that is feasible.

I would love to see this. Post some pics up here when you have some progress.

I was also thinking of using the Fraulein Poco when it comes out to kitbash with another Revoltech VF-1.

hey Miriya did you scratch the valk shoulders?

the prelim pics show the valk shoulders then on your later one you have only Rei shoulders.

I like her either way, I'm just asking ..

Yeah I decided I liked her feminine shoulders better, more sexy. Especially since there was no skin showing. I also had carved out the VF-1S chest plate so that it would sit just on top of her boobs and was a good fit but it too took away from her sexyness so it had to go too. I may use these pieces on a future kitbash on a more skin revealing figure. Not sure though.

I am really looking forward to doing the same thing as above with the Revoltech Milia and the Fraulein Asuka but put double strikes on her (if they fit past her giant hair!).

• 2 months later...
Not really a valk girl but sort of on topic. My bootleged Mao with patlabor pants. . .

:lol::lol::lol: That is AWESOME!!!

:ph34r:

• 2 years later...

post-2662-12782179748_thumb.jpgpost-2662-12782179021_thumb.jpgpost-2662-127821780576_thumb.jpgpost-2662-127821773565_thumb.jpgpost-2662-12782176734_thumb.jpgpost-2662-127821760102_thumb.jpgpost-2662-127821756795_thumb.jpgpost-2662-127821753128_thumb.jpg

The return of the Valk girl thread! So i was at AX yesterday and found a fraulein Rei for $10 and i had acquired a loose VF-1 Revy awhile back so i figured i'd hijack Miriya's frankenstein Rei valk girl and do a "Last Stand" Roy Fockker version with battle damage!!!

Took me about 2 hours to play around with figuring out how to put her together. Had to shave down a lot of parts and drill some extra holes here and there, but i'm very happy with how she turned out. I even made a remove-able chest plate armor! haha... check out her bare chest to see how i attached it... haha....

hope you like!

2010-07-3001.jpg

sorry i didn't resize the large pic attachments so here a few more posted from photobucket:

2010-07-3004.jpg

Back side

2010-07-3007.jpg

Chest Armor Removed

2010-07-3009.jpg

haha.. i thought it was the least obstructive way to attach the chest plate... but i just realized something... i did the whole photo shoot without her leg armor on!!! i thought it looked kinda bare... haha.. here's a last complete pic of the finished product on my display shelf

2010-07-3022.jpg

i found some really cheap figures at AX so i'm going to try my hand at kitbashing some more valk girls. They had a revy VF-19 for only $10 and another fraulein, so i'm gonna try to make a VF-19 girl... but check out this mock up teaser for my next project:

Destroid Tomahawk Girl featuring Cammy!!

2010-07-3020.jpg

What other Fraulein did you find for cheap? If you have any leftover parts, I might be interested. (there's a lot of Revoltechs I'd buy just for parts, if I could ever find them cheap--not here in Iowa though)

i found a fraulein Pocco No. 4 for $10 and Fraulein Amami Haruka for $5. I have some extra revoltech joints if that's what you're looking for. Have a few leftover parts from rei and will have some from these 2 as well.

Now if i could track down a cheap Asuka Fraulein, i could make a matching pair of valk girls with the extra vf-1J revy i have... maybe i'll post in the wanted section

• 2 weeks later...

So i bought some cheap figures from AX including a Fraulein Pocco and VF-19. For the longest time i couldn't figure out how i would mash these 2 together, but i was playing around with the figures and saw the torso of the VF-19 fit perfectly on the lower body of Pocco so i had a new Valk girl combination!! I did some minor customization carving out a hole for a revoltech peg to attach the bottom portion of the legs, but most everything else is just plain swapping of parts.

i did attach Pocco's wings to the back of the VF-19 to keep more of her original style, but overall i'm pretty happy with her! She's actually a lot more sturdy, durable, and poseable than my Rei Valk girl. There's even a r-rated version of her too without her skirt belt... haha.. check it out

Pocco VF-19 Valk Girl

2010-07-21003.jpg

2010-07-21004.jpg

2010-07-21005.jpg

Skirtless

2010-07-21007.jpg

2010-07-21008.jpg

and i did this photo shoot late last night, but right when i was about to go to bed, i thought of another improvement. I should give her a neck to make it look more natural! I used some of the leftover arms i had cut off from my destroid Cammy to make a neck for Pocco. I was too lazy to do a whole nother photo shoot so here's the extra mod i made below. I think it looks a lot more natural now. =]

2010-07-21009.jpg

ah nice!!! Good proportions! I dont' like the wing. Can you take off the belt and put on the crotch piece from the 19?

Thanks! Don't know if i can attach the crotch piece from the 19. That part on the Revoltech 19 is a solid chunk and i'm not sure how it'd look to just attach the front crotch piece without anything else. I may play around with it when i get home though.

Next project, Revoltech VF-1J valk girl, but don't have a good figure to go with it yet

oh, and if you're curious about the Pocco fig, here's the original version along with the original VF-19 Revy:

POCCO-783314.jpgvf-19-450x450.jpg

perhaps i should consider franensteining my old 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru

to make a Valkyrie Girl costume for my Little Shao...

ShaorinShichiriasLynnMinmay.jpg

ShaorinShichiriasLynnMinmay3.jpg

then again, the 1/48 might be a bit too big for that...

Edited by Shaorin

haha... i don't know if i'd consider taking apart a 1/48 to make a valk girl. Plus from all the ones i've made, it requires modding both the valk and the girl figure, so tread carefully if you really want to permanently make her into a valk girl....

But with a bigger figure like the 1/48, you might be able to dremel/drill out a lot of hollow parts to fit around her. I just don't have the heart to destroy a $100 plus toy...hehe... that's why all my valk girls are from cheapy revys that are on sale!

BTW, got another valk girl coming up real soon... hehe... just finished her! pics coming soon

So if i made a VF-19 valk girl, i had to complete the set with a VF-21 valk girl... so here she is!!! I used Fraulein figure Tohsaka Rin and revy VF-21. had a little trouble figuring out how to attach the torso, and figure the best way was to attach it behind the cockpit to make her look proportional. Had a hell of a time getting her head attached because she has long hair so i had to shave off some and make a new hole for the peg. Overall, i'm very satisfied with how she turned out! very durable and playable too, just like Pocco! Anyways, here are the pics!

Revoltech%20Fraulein%20Fate%20-%20Rin%20Tohsaka%20PVC%20Action%20Figure.jpg + P6176635.jpg =

025.jpg

026.jpg

Without cockpit armor on

027.jpg

Backside

028.jpg

And last shot together! Pocco VF-19 and Tohsaka VF-21 girls

030.jpg

Man Kirik....you are really cranking them out. Both the VF-19 and VF-21 girls are pretty awesome. Hopefully they will be on display at the MacrossCon.

Have you consider Queadluun-Rau girl? :p

Thanks Ron, I'll definitely have a Valk Girl display at the con this year. Talk about cranking them out, i went back to my work bench yesterday and i had an extra Fraulein Amami Haruka and a VF-11 GNU. so VF-11 Valk girl! This was a bit more challenging putting this one together since the figs are from different lines. I was able to modify the GNU to fit the Revy torso with friction fit, but i had to shave down the neck piece area to get her head on. But the hands actually swapped out perfectly and the legs on the GNU came apart easily so i could stick a revy joint inside.

Anyways, i just realized that i've turned almost all the Fraulein figures in that line into Valk girls and i just need to make an Asuka Valk girl and i'll have a complete set! Help a brother out if anyone has an extra loose Fraulein Asuka and sell it to me! haha, here are the pics

efc1_1.JPG + Gnu%20VF-11B%204.jpg =

Introducing Amami Haruka as VF-11 Valk Girl!

034.jpg

Open arms

037.jpg

Back side

039.jpg

And here's the group shot of all the Fraulein Valk girls that i've made so far!!! What i love about these figures is that i've made them VERY durable and playable so they are pretty fun to pose. =] i only need 1 more to complete the collection!

041.jpg