1/48 Hikaru Vf-1s Reproduce On 2006 Jan

Hayao Kakizaki

Nope, I'm just imagining it in my head. I was bored at work today and started thinking about how the LowVis wouldn't work at all on Mars... so it occured to me there should be a Mars style LowVis. I would mock it up on photoshop but I don't have photoshop or any computer skills beyond Word and Excel.

A lowviz with a J head and slightly different liveries shouldn't dissapoint nor affect the aftermarket value of the low viz 1a.  Besides I want a low vis.

351809[/snapback]

yr regular low viz wish may materialise :rolleyes:

although very bad for us who got the initial limited edition ;)

Can people stop talking about bringing back a "LIMITED EDITION" toy already? <_< That is pretty much the annoying thing that is brought up every time a reissue of a 1/48 pops up. Almost as annoying as the "When is the YF-19 with FP going to show up" statement.

351690[/snapback]

When is the 1/48 YF-19 with fast packs going to show? Dude keep you negativty to yourself. This was a nice discussion about ideas for the other variants until you negative opinion reared its ugly head. Nowhere in this thread did the YF-19 come up until you brought your little tirade in to the mix. I would like to see anything other than a re-release. It was a breath of fresh air with the 1A Brownie release, and now we are seeing more re-releases.

351733[/snapback]

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I hardly think that my statement was a tirade. People like you have to understand the term of limited edition.

And if you actually read my statement the YF-19 comment is merely an example of a tired and worn out statement. This is a discussion for VF-1S Hikaru reissue FYI.

Back to the discussion at hand...

The VF-1S Hikaru may or may not be inconsequential for me. I have the requierd total I need, but I wonder if they are still going to use the same quality molds that they have used on the latest reissue of the VF-1S Focker? I'd replace all of my VF-1S Hikaru's in that case. That last issue was awesome.

Sans the crooked skull.

Edited by kensei

I'm starting to think that this isn't that great myself. Yes, I'll pick up one so that it can stay minty fresh, while I have my other on display, but we could be getting new paint schemes.

There's a lot of possibilites out there and some of them have been mentioned here. It seems more like a wasted opportunity to re-sell the hikkie 1s and the M&Ms.

We could be getting a Kakizaki variant 1a, an angel birds squadron with one of a kind tampo printing, alaska base colors, or any one of a few squadrons that we see for seconds at a time.

I dunno, I guess I'm just getting bored with the vf1 design.

Yeah, a new paint scheme would breathe some life into the VF-1. The Mars camo, or maybe a pixelated camo scheme, or a Minmay scheme, something.

The way things are going, I think they're just biding their time, and racking up enough dough, to pave for the next 1/48 scale VF-1 designs seen in their 1/60 scale line up: the 1D, the Elintseeker, and the Ostrich. It's only logical for them, and it will make them the ultimate versions, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...