Bleach Discussion Thread

grss1982

well, the bount arc is officially over. episode 110 starts the Arrancar arc.

the bount arc started out really poorly, especially with its pacing, but towards the end it got a lot better. ultimately though, it feels a lot like a re-hashing of the previous two arcs, with no new information about any of the characters (with the exception of seeing Matsumoto's zanpakuto in action).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ep 141 great set up, can't wait for this week's episode!

BTW, I finally managed to see the movie. Thought it was a great flick, I highly recommend it.

142 was a bit of a snooze, but it seems to still be on track so I can't really complain.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
i watch the series regularly... yep just finished ep 217.

hated the bounto saga and that little whiny princess filler story.

Spoilerized, for those who haven't seen 217, yet.

As soon as Charlotte said that nobody could see them inside that rose bush, I started laughing. I remembered an earlier episode where the shinigami he was fighting (I can never remember their names) stated that he didn't want anyone seeing his attack. I knew the can of whup ass was about to be opened.

I read the manga now, for some reason the anime has pushed me away with its side stories and unnecessary fillers. I find the manga more fast paced and interesting.

Same here. More on the Manga now than on the Anime. <_< The fillers really turned me off. :(