Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Sephiroth

FinalFantasy7AdventChildren.jpg

Well, I finally ordered the newly released FFVII: AC Sepiroth figure from www.toy-wave.com today. I've been waiting for these figures for a long time evry since I saw the prototypes about 6 months ago.

I know they are getting a US release through Previews, but I alway prefer the Japanese packaging and I don't want to wait until September to get mine.

I also placed a pre-order from www.hlj.com for the expensive LE box set that includes Cloud with his Fenrir bike amoung a multitude of other items.

ffVIIac_ps01.jpg

Anyone else picking up these figures or the box set?

Edited by Sephiroth

yes i will be they look awesome, i wish they would make a FF X-2 figures i would love a Yuna .

chris

yes i will be they look awesome, i wish they would make a FF X-2 figures i would love a Yuna .

chris

319231[/snapback]

Yeah, I was a little disappointed by that, but I figure it didn't matter much since I was going to get the movie for my PSP. It's really the Cloud figure and his bike that I'm after, but all the rest is just a great bonus and helps justify the cost.

these are toit! I'm definitely picking these up, but I'm waiting for the american versions as I heard the japanese have problems with them. The american versions will have the fixes to them.

chris

319231[/snapback]

The same company put out a Yuna, Rikku, AND Paine last year or so.. :)

319503[/snapback]

yea i saw those, i wish they would consider making some new ones.

chris

Action Figures done by Square have always been disappointing to me. Those people who plan to buy the LE set better rethink your decision. At least see the final product 1s before buying.

If it was me and i had the cash, i rather buy the old Cloud and Daytona bike.

Action Figures done by Square have always been disappointing to me. Those people who plan to buy the LE set better rethink your decision. At least see the final product 1s before buying.

If it was me and i had the cash, i rather buy the old Cloud and Daytona bike.

320477[/snapback]

the cloud on daytona bike was re-released...and you can get it for about $150 or less. the LE dvd set is $250 min....not including shipping.

if anybody knows where I can pre-order the DVD set for retail, please LMK as HLJ is no longer taking pre-orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Those figures are pretty cool.I picked up a Seperioth last week at my local anime dealer, and I couldent resist opeaning it.I'm far impressed with the qulity and posability.I can't wait till I get some more cash to pick up the other two (vincent and Tifa) :)

I would love to pick up some of the figures, as well as the LE Box Set but money is an issue. That LE Box Set is just to damn expensive. I already have the tifa, cloud and sepiroth figures from a different manufacturer. I wouldn't mind picking up the ones made by play arts though.

• 2 weeks later...
picked up the set of FF figures...very impressed with sephiroth and vincent...tifa is so so just because I want to bend her arms more but can't.

does anybody have the japanese version and the US version to compare?

326131[/snapback]

Is that your only complaint that her arms don't move enough? Man, I may have to pick one up. Crap.

on vincent, the vinyl def hinders movement...but on seph I don't see how that is. I mean, that IS supposed to be armor after all...

as far as tifa goes...yah...all the joints are pretty nice...but the limitation of the elbow and knee joints kinda suck...gonna put her pretty much in a stand straight up pose when I have more room to display her...but for now, she's going back in the box.

My brothers girlfriend is downloading it right now, she said she would give me a copy, I am looking forward to it. a friend who saw it on one of the other sites i go to said he did not like it, i still want to see it though.

chris

Someone ripped the Japanese DVD into Xvid format... (leaked)

327737[/snapback]

yeah and there is already a set of english subs for it :lol:

327902[/snapback]

ok... not gonna ask for the torrent.. but say I had the file already... wink wink...

where do I get the subs?... nudge nudge...

327737[/snapback]

327902[/snapback]

ok... not gonna ask for the torrent.. but say I had the file already... wink wink...

327903[/snapback]

Check out anime-source. Saw it there yesterday. If you can't find the link to the website, PM me.

327737[/snapback]

327902[/snapback]

327903[/snapback]

you can get the subs here, wink /wink

http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=128410

Just use your torrent program and select the subs for download only instead of the whole video raw + subs :lol:

But if you are afraid that you might download the whole SET by accident B)) then I have just the subs for you too,,

http://rapidshare.de/files/5006660/bien-xvid-ff7.ssa.html

Click on "free" at the bottom if you have never used rapidshare before

• 1 month later...

I received my box set and I have to say that I'm very pleased with everything that was included. I paid well under what they are currently going for on eBay since I had it pre-ordred from www.hlj.com, but it was still pretty expensive after shipping. Cloud and Fenrir are awesome to say the least and I can't wait to see what's coming next.

Anyway, someone brought this up at another board and it has me very interested.

Square Enix is offering extra upgrade parts for the limited edition Cloud figure for 1,000 Yen. These parts look to be the ones that will be included with the international release of this figure.

FF7AD_FF709006.jpg

http://shop.port.ne.jp/sqen/sqen_dtl.php?&...9006&CAT=001103

I would really like to get a set for my Cloud figure, but I don't think it's offered outside of Japan. I asked Ken at www.toy-wave.com if he could possibly get me a set, but I'll have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...