UN Spacy Avalanche

Goshawk

lol, I got an UN Spacy sticker awhile back and last month I bought my new truck 2005 Avalanche and since I recently refound the sticker.

My wife gave me this wierd look and was thinking something was wrong when i ran out the house suddenlyand when she came out screaming whats wrong, I smiled and told her I found the perfect place for my UN Spacy sticker.

UN Spacy Avalanche

Well she was so mad about me rushing out the house that she told me I am not allowed to buy an Valks for a month. hehehe Yea right...

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. :)

Angus

I had a heck of time trying to figure where to put this, droprd it in here to be safe.

lol, I got an UN Spacy sticker awhile back and last month I bought my new truck 2005 Avalanche and since  I recently refound the sticker.

My wife gave me this wierd look and was thinking something was wrong when i ran out the house suddenlyand when she came out screaming whats wrong, I smiled and told her I found the perfect place for my UN Spacy sticker.

UN Spacy Avalanche

Well she was so mad about me rushing out the house that she told me I am not allowed to buy an Valks for a month. hehehe Yea right...

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.  :)

Angus

I had a heck of time trying to figure where to put this, droprd it in here to be safe.

319033[/snapback]

nice! lic plate is a little freaky... lol

Well she was so mad about me rushing out the house that she told me I am not allowed to buy an Valks for a month

319033[/snapback]

A month? :o My wife has restricted me from valk-goodness for YEARS!!!! Damn....... :blink:

Oh, and nice truck that came with that nice sticker! :D

lol yea I noticed the mark of the beast on the plate. I am trying to save up the money to get a personalized plate. But I did notice some guys looking over my truck one day in parking lot and I am guessing they saw the plate cause one pointed down and the other one was shakeing his head.

I want one of those stickers.

At least a UN Spacy Emblem.

OMG, i just got pulled over by a local just a few mins. ago. He pulled me over to tell me that he loved my macross sticker and where he could get one. :lol:  :lol:

319138[/snapback]

That's hilarious. Nice truck, BTW. DOn't see many people buying Avalanches nowadays (I used to work at a Chevy Dealership) but I always liked 'em...

When I first saw the title of the thread I was expecting a white avalanche with the kite and skull and 001 all over it. I like where you placed the sticker, noticable but not mega-tackey.

When I first saw the title of the thread I was expecting a white avalanche with the kite and skull and 001 all over it.

319278[/snapback]

VF-X1 from the old boards DOES indeed drive such a car. Not an Avalanche, though.

When I first saw the title of the thread I was expecting a white avalanche with the kite and skull and 001 all over it.

319278[/snapback]

VF-X1 from the old boards DOES indeed drive such a car. Not an Avalanche, though.

319285[/snapback]

Actually, vf-1x drives a purple Nissan 240SX. The white Acura Integra with the UN Spacy decals belongs to someone else.

I want one of those stickers.

At least a UN Spacy Emblem.

319053[/snapback]

Anubis,

Send me a pm with your address - I've got a really nice vinyl 4" UN Spacy emblem you can have that Chowser kindly gave me with a purchase a while back. Hate to see it in my parts drawer going to waste...