The Adventures of Agent ONE

In a recent Macross7 thread, Father Jack, promethuem5, and Jin_Kune_Do all agreed that they would like to subscribe to my newsletter as they are interested in my views. Well I didn't have a newsletter, so I decided to start one.

Feel free to suggest some subjects for posts!

I am currently working on, "how to talk to EXTREEMLY beautiful women" and "why you should shave your nut sack."

BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!!

In a recent Macross7 thread, Father Jack, promethuem5, and Jin_Kune_Do all agreed that they would like to subscribe to my newsletter as they are interested in my views. Well I didn't have a newsletter, so I decided to start one.

I am currently working on, "how to talk to EXTREEMLY beautiful women" and "why you should shave your nut sack."

BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!!

Dude, you know that's just an old Simpsons joke, don't you? ;)

Although you're first article is the truth. :lol:

In a recent Macross7 thread, Father Jack, promethuem5, and Jin_Kune_Do all agreed that they would like to subscribe to my newsletter as they are interested in my views.  Well I didn't have a newsletter, so I decided to start one.

BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!!

Dude, you know that's just an old Simpsons joke, don't you? ;)

Although you're first article is the truth. :lol:

They are ALL gonna be the truth.

ahahahahah...this is great Agent One. I had a "big brother" so to speak when i was younger, who had a great effect in me becomming who i am today. and i have a great feeling you will teach me the great art of "dissing" people hehehe.

Its a cool blog Agent One, cant wait to read more.

- Jin

ahahahahah...this is great Agent One. I had a "big brother" so to speak when i was younger, who had a great effect in me becomming who i am today. and i have a great feeling you will teach me the great art of "dissing" people hehehe.

Its a cool blog Agent One, cant wait to read more.

- Jin

Glad you are lookin forward to it! The light of CROM guides you.

:lol::lol::lol: this is going to be some good reading i can see.

chris

Muuu Haa Haaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaa! B))

It begins...

Edit: I predict it will have more hits than a bong at Woodstock.

HAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Thanks man!

Just so you all know, JsARCLIGHT helped talk me into this.

Hahaha! YES! My life is complete.... I am, however, going to bust your nuts for spelling and gramatical errors now... :p

aggressiveness, pride, resilience, drive, ambition, and UNSTOPABLE determination,

There's two 'p's in stoppable, cheif....

fighting against the easy of doing things

fighting against the easy way of doing things I assume...

I don’t know all the names but just a few, Pokemon, Barney, Teletubies, Winkies, U-Gi-OH, and I even put Macross 7 in this category.

ROFLMAO!!!

I must admit that the first post is great, and the insightfulness is astounding... I completely agree. :D

Muuu Haa Haaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaa!  B))

It begins...

Edit: I predict it will have more hits than a bong at Woodstock.

HAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Thanks man!

Just so you all know, JsARCLIGHT helped talk me into this.

you had to have someone TALK you into it? what kind of man are you? *sigh* I have lost all hope in your AH-nuld-ness. :lol:

They are ALL gonna be the truth.

Good. I'm tired of those other blogs that only blatantly promise truth some of the time. :D

Hahaha! YES! My life is complete.... I am, however, going to bust your nuts for spelling and gramatical errors now...

Quiet you...this is America: where all citizens are given the right to butcher languages at our pleasure.

Edited by Wes

Hahaha! YES! My life is complete.... I am, however, going to bust your nuts for spelling and gramatical errors now... :p
aggressiveness, pride, resilience, drive, ambition, and UNSTOPABLE determination,

There's two 'p's in stoppable, cheif....

fighting against the easy of doing things

fighting against the easy way of doing things I assume...

I don’t know all the names but just a few, Pokemon, Barney, Teletubies, Winkies, U-Gi-OH, and I even put Macross 7 in this category.

ROFLMAO!!!

I must admit that the first post is great, and the insightfulness is astounding... I completely agree. :D

AWESOME!!

Thanks for those spelling catches. Its your job, I expect nothing less.

I AM more concerned with crankin the articles out than I am with getting the spelling and gramar right.

Wow, that one helps so much it's not even funny... this has got to be my favorite line tho:

I actually was dating a few girls at the time

Gotta love that A1 brutal honesty...

oh and, it's extremely... and this has gotta be the msot useful piece of advice yet... ignore their looks....I will have to try the A1 way.

Are we going to get comic strips starring Agent One? And how about some action figures? :lol:

But seriously, Agent One, your profile says you work in consulting. What type of consulting work do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

you had to have someone TALK you into it? what kind of man are you? *sigh* I have lost all hope in your AH-nuld-ness. :lol:

If anything I had to talk him into scaling back his ambitious thoughts into a form we mere mortals could read and understand. I was pushing blog while he was thinking 6 film epic starring the Oak.

Are we going to get comic strips starring Agent One? And how about some action figures? :lol:

But seriously, Agent One, your profile says you work in consulting. What type of consulting work do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

How about this?

post-25-1087002684.jpg

I am a Womanizing Consultant... No really, I own a fitness/health care company.

you had to have someone TALK you into it?  what kind of man are you?  *sigh* I have lost all hope in your AH-nuld-ness.  :lol:

If anything I had to talk him into scaling back his ambitious thoughts into a form we mere mortals could read and understand. I was pushing blog while he was thinking 6 film epic starring the Oak.

This IS true.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that article on beautiful women isn't half bad. Not really groundbreaking advice, but pretty dead on. Makes me laugh at the thought of Agent One handling my last ex. She thought she was the s**t :)