gorgeous kitbash

Skypoet

I like this one: it shows pretty well how the transformation works...

post-3-1117226404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skypoet

One more for ElintSeeker lovers (not my favorite at all, but I'm aware that many people here love it!):

post-3-1117227052_thumb.jpg

One again:

post-3-1117227127_thumb.jpg

And again:

the "Bill Of Materials"

post-3-1117227156_thumb.jpg

Holy crap..... I am utterly stunned at all the LED mods.... friggin wingtip lights on a plastic wing no thicker than a cd.... holy crap...

The variable VF-0D is utterly astonding as well...these are some of the most amazing kitbashes I have ever seen... the SV-51 is unthinkably cool and baffling.

freakin sweet vf-0d - the rest, too. I just want to kick Yamato in the nutz for screwing up the Mac0 valks and not delivering. If there was a transforming model like that, I would get it even though I am not a modeler.

WOW :blink:

all those models where way too much for me..... i never tought i'd say this but this was honestly the most wild navigation on the net i have done ever...

one question to the modeler: are you god?

after seeing this and since today i spend over 75 bucks on a hase 19 and bandai 19 for my custom i can only pray that at least it comes right....

Hi ervery one, this is my first post of ever... :lol:

and those are really wonderful "self-done" kits!! :D But...the only thing I can't understand is how the modeler could reproduce those parts of the arms between the "elbows" (if the gerwalk has one") and the shoulders...they are so precise and really look like the original parts shown in the serie...but I don't think He could "derive" them from already existed parts in the kit...actually, it seems to me they are the only parts a kitbash modeler have to build by himself...

some one can give some explanation about that? :rolleyes:

Hi ervery one, this is my first post of ever... :lol:

and those are really wonderful "self-done" kits!! :D But...the only thing I can't understand is how the modeler could reproduce those parts of the arms between the "elbows" (if the gerwalk has one") and the shoulders...they are so precise and really look like the original parts shown in the serie...but I don't think He could "derive" them from already existed parts in the kit...actually, it seems to me they are the only parts a kitbash modeler have to build by himself...

some one can give some explanation about that? :rolleyes:

I started another thread about this a while ago.

how to build small parts

Appearly, it's possible if the right materials were brought. I tried to build the upper arm last weekend with styrene tubes. It was not difficult to make the upper arm.

thanx macroadster...the material seems to be usuful

...telling the truth, I already read that thread...(I also went on the well known hlj.com to look at the available components) but I forgot it :lol:

thanx again...

PS. I won't mind other tips regarding small parts...even if I think personal creativity can helps most in doing that :D