Shizouka SUPER thread!

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Hmmmm, I wonder if the extra piece lying in the lower left corner of the second pic is the removable "crotch cover" for the long nose of the 1/48 Valk. :)

Yes it is, now is clear that its a option part, we also know that it will come with dyrl style manipulator hands(they look very nice) I can't see the battroid optional side-covers.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the extra piece lying in the lower left corner of the second pic is the removable "crotch cover" for the long nose of the 1/48 Valk.  :)

Yes it is, now is clear that its a option part, we also know that it will come with dyrl style manipulator hands(they look very nice) I can't see the battroid optional side-covers.

That is freaking awesome.

I for one, will be displaying mine SANS CODPIECE.. ;)

Also, are those new hands?. They don't look spindly enough to be the original DYRL chicken claws, but they're not Mickey Mouse hands either.... :huh:

Looks fat, but I'm there.

Dig those hands. Look like the Hasegawa ones. Back profile looks better than the front one to me. The fatness makes it look like it's not good for anything other than being another destroid, maybe a tad more mobile, but not much more than that.

Now the Mac Zero reacting armor... that's real fighting armor!

Edited by DatterBoy

here are some pics...

Rob

does anyone have more pics of the star fighters we see in these pics? the 2 jedi ones and the Arc look great.

chris

Of topic, my favorite figures of the show is (love the red one  :) ) :

Niiice, are they listed on HLJ? I want them! Need the name at least.

I guess, I`ll check it out.

Not yet.

Well, They sell the manufacter products, so I guess its just a matter of time. B))