This is my version millia!

isamu5979

sorry the other post! it was too big, so I made a smaller one! what do you guys think? let me know! thanxs for your time :lol:

post-5-1114856697_thumb.jpg

Edited by isamu5979

You've definitely got artistic talent. . . but we just have a different preference in female aesthetics. Because, from the neck up. . . THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

H

...."Fugly" comes to mind.

Wha???

I thought the drawing's quite excellent. The face has a very western-cartoonish look which I don't like (but that's because I prefer anime-styled look), but if you look at the proportions, colouring, etc. you can't deny that the artist's got pretty good skills.

keep 'em coming isamu5979 B))

Edited by bake_art

I really apritiate the comments good or bad! :D it will help me improve future illustrations! thanxs

cool thaxs for pointing that out! :lol: im currently re-making the illustrationand and to place it here soon but if you see anything let me know yall! thanx :D

The style kind of reminds me of the newer WB super hero cartoons. Different than the usual anime-styled stuff around here, but I like it. :)

I have to agree with yellowlightman.

The smile is straight out of the WB cartoons. This is not a bad thing, because I like the WB style. IMO its this pic's strong point.

:huh: Edited by isamu5979

:huh: Edited by isamu5979

The funny thing is that, their not inked :p.

I should have my first version of millia re-done soon, so you guys can tell me what you guys think?

well here it is! :) i shrunk the head, made the mouth a bit smaller, and made her hands a bit longer.

so tell me, what do you guys think?

do i need to make more moddifications?

thanx

post-5-1115251482_thumb.jpg

well here it is!  :)  i shrunk the head, made the mouth a bit smaller, and made her hands a bit longer.

so tell me, what do you guys think?

do i need to make more moddifications?

thanx

Much better. She's now a hot woman! :) I'm still not sure I see much resemblance to Milia. But I think that's just because she's not in anime-style.

Actually, the more I look at it the more I like it. Really well done! It's amazing what a tweak here and there can do!

H

Edited by Hurin

lol..pretty close match actually..

Heheh.. as long as the topic's headed down this route.... don't ask me why.. I saw this picture pop up on Yahoo once, and didn't even bother to look who it was until I'd already changed it.. something about the pic just seemed very Millia-ish...

There are FAR too few Millia cosplayers.

post-5-1115276637.jpg

well now we know who can play milia if theirs a Macross movie :p

so is going to be like I make a drawing you guys try to find a match?

:D no better yet find your own version of millia to stay thru to the topic :lol:

O.o

looks like Kyla Cole should be doing some Millia cosplay

:o

oh, what the heck :p

"Macross: Do You Remember F***" :D

Sorry guys, I had to let that out... but 'tis true, Kyla Cole has a cute face...