A very good VF-0D model

rarityraider

WoW :blink: That's incredible! really nice preshading there! and those in-flight dispays - HOW'D HE DO THAT! I'm just floored. I mean WOW!!!

Great build! Thanks for sharing rarityrader.

Yep, I've been busy working like a dog! Haven't touched a kit since last fall - I've got cobwebs growing around my VF-1 & booster :p The film business has picked up a bit in T.O. (thank God!) and I am busy trying to make up for lost income. Plus we've been on our first March Break vacation since we bought the house - and I am working to hopefully get a car for myself! :(

I can only "lurk" around here and live vicariously through you guys - keep up the great work!

Thanks for thinking of me Brian... its nice to be noticed. :D

LOL, why is it every model thread we have some lurker from the toy section's gotta say "If only Yamato would produce one for us!".

Yamato is a lost cause, they have abandoned you, convert or die! :lol:

surely if its parked like that, its hud displays wouldnt be turned off :p?

uberness niether the less.

And doesnt it come with a pilot :(?

And i agree the VF-0 looks way later than the simplistic lines of the vf-1. Look at the nose!!! And tell me the fuel tanks on its chest make it lewk dated, coz they just make it look kick ass.

LOL, why is it every model thread we have some lurker from the toy section's gotta say "If only Yamato would produce one for us!".

Yamato is a lost cause, they have abandoned you, convert or die! :lol:

Actually, I'm not a lurker, I'm also a model afficianado and have built/airbrushed several models, Macross or otherwise.

I want to be one of the "Road-Warriors" or "Big John Stud" or Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Too bad I look like George "The Animal" Steel.

post-3-1113441290.jpg

Edited by THOR