Pics of Liquid Stone YF-19

wwwmwww

This isn't mine (I wish I had one) but I've been given the go ahead to post these pictures. The owner of this got it still sealed in its original box. It was in a few pieces when he opened it but even in pieces this is one impressive kit. Note it even comes with fast pack parts.

115_1512.JPG

115_1513.JPG

115_1514.JPG

115_1515.JPG

115_1516.JPG

115_1517.JPG

115_1518.JPG

115_1519.JPG

115_1520.JPG

115_1521.JPG

Enjoy,

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

incredible pics, how much did it cost the owner to get this? man i so want one of these, come on Yamato will you make a nice new YF-19 for us already?

chris

by the way do you have any pics of the completed figure and know how poseable it is? these are the clearest and biggest pictures I have seen of it.

chris

Truly an impressive kit, this makes me want a Yamato, or for that matter, ANY transformable YF-19 FP toy of reasonalbe size and posability/playability.

Thank you for sharing these pics, and thanks to the owner for allowing the pcitures to be taken.

Twich

incredible pics, how much did it cost the owner to get this?

He got this off Yahoo Japan and I'm sure he would have been happy to pay alot less then he did. The auction was talked about elsewhere on this site so that probably answers your question.

Carl

by the way do you have any pics of the completed figure and know how poseable it is? these are the clearest and biggest pictures I have seen of it.

chris

I've posted all the pictures I currently have. If I get more I'll be sure to post them. In fact the owner will probably see this thread. I'll let him know that he can email his responses to me to post for him if he'd like to respond to questions posted here. If he does so or not I'll leave that up to him. I'm just very greatful he's been willing to share pictures.

Carl

Other pics?

I'm deeply in need :)

BTW the torso mechanism is very innovative, I like it :)

What's this guy's website?

The web site hosting the pictures is *my* website. The wwwmwww should have given that away. I'm not using it for all I want to use it for yet so there isn't that much there to find yet. The owner emailed me those pictures. It was just an easy way for me to post the pictures here.

Carl

Wow! Is this a kit or a toy.

It's a pre assembled resin kit. Liquid Stone made a VB-6 resin kit that Yamato later turned into a toy so many are hoping history repeats itself with this YF-19 but at this stage I don't think anyone knows if that's likely to happen or not. If they do they aren't talking. Looking at the kit I certainly believe Liquid Stone's intention was to make something Yamato would pick up on and turn into a toy but I don't know how much weight they carry in making that decision. We certainly can all hope...

Carl

Thanks for the pics wwwmwww.

This kit has been discussed to death, hasn't it? I think Graham lost an auction for it a while back, and was rather torn up about it too. We're lucky to have these pics, then. For now (and perhaps forever) they'll have to do.

Thanks for the pics wwwmwww.

This kit has been discussed to death, hasn't it? I think Graham lost an auction for it a while back, and was rather torn up about it too. We're lucky to have these pics, then. For now (and perhaps forever) they'll have to do.

yah good thing it wasn't a vf-17, he might have commited suicide.

Yeah, there's probably a private website for the 10 owners somewhere to discuss their godliness :)

Owner one: "my YF-19 r0x0rZ the phat ONE!!!!111111"

Owner Two: "Dud, weeee r so l33+..."

Owner Three: "some guy offered me his custom VF-17 Milia and his soul for mine..."

Owner Four: "DUDE ru gonna sel?"

Owner three: "Hell nooooooo......."

Owner Five: "DAMN, doz ne1 have a spare part BP9? Mine is teh hAxoRz..... oh, and this site rox@@!!!"

Owner Six: "owner 5= phuuuuuuuuucked"

..... and so on. :ph34r:;)

Edited by Skull Leader

Yeah, there's probably a private website for the 10 owners somewhere to discuss their godliness :)

Owner one: "my YF-19 r0x0rZ the phat ONE!!!!111111"

Owner Two: "Dud, weeee r so l33+..."

Owner Three: "some guy offered me his custom VF-17 Milia and his soul for mine..."

Owner Four: "DUDE ru gonna sel?"

Owner three: "Hell nooooooo......."

Owner Five: "DAMN, doz ne1 have a spare part BP9? Mine is teh hAxoRz..... oh, and this site rox@@!!!"

Owner Six: "owner 5= phuuuuuuuuucked"

..... and so on. :ph34r:;)

OWner Eight: eBay!!!

BANNED for life!

:lol: