[snipped non-macross products]

av002230 Macross, Super Dimensional Fortress

DVD Box Set 1 (S) (eps 1-12) $69.98 $37.99

av002231 Macross, Super Dimensional Fortress

DVD Box Set 2 (S) (eps 13-24) $69.98 $37.99

av002232 Macross, Super Dimensional Fortress

DVD Box Set 3 (S) (eps 25-36) $69.98 $37.99

(Remember that the Macross license for AnimEigo

has lapsed; these are the all new boxes that were left.

When they're gone, no more will be made.)

------------------------------------------------------

I've no idea if these sale price figures are good, as I don't bother keeping track of prices of the AnimEigo DVDs as I bought my set when they first came out.

Hope this info is useful.

Graham

Yea, the price is right. oh wait that was a game show. lol. I have been thinking of ordering from there to get my DVDs, Unless by chance someone knows a cheaper spot?? I need to upgrade to DVDs in a bad sense from my VHS tapes.

• 4 weeks later...
good deal just ordered the 2nd box set. maybe next month they still have the 3rd box in stock next month.

I'm way late on this, but I ordered the 2nd and 3rd boxsets today to finally complete my SDF Macross DVD set.

Could some one please tell me what the specific differences are between the three individual sets and the orginal 9 disc set? I thought I heard that the three individual sets come with liner notes, but I am not sure if the discs in the 9 disc orginal set do also or don't. I know the 9 disc set came with a motion card. If anyone can give specifics, that would be great. Thanks! :D

Could some one please tell me what the specific differences are between the three individual sets and the orginal 9 disc set? I thought I heard that the three individual sets come with liner notes, but I am not sure if the discs in the 9 disc orginal set do also or don't. I know the 9 disc set came with a motion card. If anyone can give specifics, that would be great. Thanks! :D

All 3 versions of the Aniemigo release(9-disk box, 3-disk boxes, individual disks) come with liner notes.

Disk 9 is noteless in all 3 versions. There are only 8 liner note cards.

plus, if you read your Vol 8 liner notes, there is a mention in there about there being no notes with vol 9. :)

I wish they actually would have printed a 9th insert. It would have saved the trouble of answering "Where's my insert in volume 9?" a billion times. If anything the "missing" insert proves that people don't read...

plus, if you read your Vol 8 liner notes, there is a mention in there about there being no notes with vol 9. :)

I wish they actually would have printed a 9th insert. It would have saved the trouble of answering "Where's my insert in volume 9?" a billion times. If anything the "missing" insert proves that people don't read...

Don't read the liner notes they were complaining about not getting, anyways...

I think the sale is over.....Arghhhhhh! :( I was planning to order next week. The price has changed to $62.98 from $37.98 per set as of this afternoon (E.S.T.). Maybe this is a mistake? I think I missed out on this one. Can anyone confirm.....

Thanks!

Edited by Ichiban

I think the sale is over.....Arghhhhhh! :( I was planning to order next week. The price has changed to $62.98 from $37.98 per set as of this afternoon (E.S.T.). Maybe this is a mistake? I think I missed out on this one. Can anyone confirm.....

Thanks!

They went off sale for a day or two, but now they are back on sale for $37.99 again. ;)

So this is my first viewing of the 'Unadulterated' Macross.

/em raises his hands to thank His Froatiness, Animeigo, and the Lords of Kobal.

-NO incessant narration

-NO incessant music

-NO incessant inner dialogue.

There's a lot to be said for silence. And decent subs. And the real script (so nice to see people talking about the Supervision Army instead of the 'RT Masters').

AND real voice-acting and Music! (rt 'minmei' "So Annoying!" )

It all makes so much more sense!

So this is my first viewing of the 'Unadulterated' Macross.

/em raises his hands to thank His Froatiness, Animeigo, and the Lords of Kobal.

-NO incessant narration

-NO incessant music

-NO incessant inner dialogue.

There's a lot to be said for silence. And decent subs. And the real script (so nice to see people talking about the Supervision Army instead of the 'RT Masters').

AND real voice-acting and Music! (rt 'minmei' "So Annoying!" )

It all makes so much more sense!

But Macross Exedol trying to sing hurts my ears more than RT Minmay ever did.

But Macross Exedol trying to sing hurts my ears more than RT Minmay ever did.

But he singing is just once man...

Edited by RichterX

I still need to pick up the first two boxes(I got the third new off ebay for the same price since I had RT legacy 1&2). I need to replace those RT boxes. ^_^

Shame I have to save con money for Fanime and AX.