1/72 G-SYSTEM AMS-119 GEARA DOGA HWS

zeo-mare

and the V=SIREN 104 Prominence. cool it is my 3000 post :D

Edit: i did not even get a title change for it :angry:

Edited by zeo-mare

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do,

Alex Tribec says, "The categories are, "Name that sweet FSS", "What's my FSS name, Biotch!", and "Who's your BIG RED FSS DADDY!""

Alex - Zero-Mare this is your thread so you get to pick the category.

Zero Mare - "I'll take, "What is my FSS name, Biotch!, for a thousand."

Alex - The answer is, "Who is the FSS mecha, NB4M seeks?"

Zero-Mare Rings in and answers, "What is Phantom?

Alex delcares, "Wrong, and now you DIE!!!" (shoots index card at jugular of Zero-Mare.)

Highlander hesitantly rings in. "What is Ashura?"

Alex - "Ooohh, I'm sorry. You got the right answer but phrased it incorrectly. It should have been, ASHURAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GGGRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" (Alex yields a giant cue card from behind and slashes Highlander to bits.)

The answer is Ashura!

Thanks guys, BTW is this kit still available? How difficult is it to obtain and build? ;)

Edited by nightmareB4macross

being a resin kit it will have to be painted from scratch, but it is still available from Mechadream, i have done many deals with them in the past they are very reliable. let them know i sent you the owners name is roy he might give you a discount. he does it for me hey you never know he may do it for you.

chris

Mecahdream

hi if you do get one please post buildup pictures as you go along, i would love to see it. by the way are you seriously planning on getting it? you might also be able to find a cheaper recast from Hobbyfan, they also do very good work as well.

chris

hi if you do get one please post buildup pictures as you go along, i would love to see it. by the way are you seriously planning on getting it? you might also be able to find a cheaper recast from Hobbyfan, they also do very good work as well.

chris

Very serious, and I will start a thread when I receive it and begin construction.

Thanks,

Alex

little by little hee is a body shot, i have to put the decals on it still. i have alot of other little pieces done including the knees and a few verniers and stuff

what it will look like when it is done. i am still waiting for my GP-01 FB kit as well. I am also thinking about getting their Gundam MK V

little by little hee is a body shot, i have to put the decals on it still. i have alot of other little pieces done including the knees and a few verniers and stuff

Sh'es turning out real nice zeo-mare.

Cheers,

Berttt

thanks, i really need to start taking better pictures, she looks alot better in person than she does in the pics,

Hi, just buy them direct from coreworks themself, they are incredibly quick in shipping and cheap as well, they have a flat rate of $10.00 from Korea to the USA , it is by EMS and they ship in a sturdy box, i highly recomend them, I ordered on Wednesday and it came today. i am getting the MK V next, I wish they would re-issue their EX-S upgrade set as well i really want that.

chris

Core Works

Hmm i had no problem with them, when I order the MK V and it arrives i wil let you know if i had any problems.

well i definetly know my next project B)) it will be the 1/48 HI- NU Gundam from G-system i just ordered it from Mechadream man this is going to be a mojor job and a half. i hope to update tonight the rest of this thread i finished alot more pieces and am finally starting to get somewhere. the waist armor is done. the backpack is getting there, both shoulder pads. and various other parts it is just really the arms and legs now.

chris

I cannot wait to get it. here is a link to a site of a finished one, this is the first one outside of g-systems that i have seen completed. i love the pics along side the 1/100 freedom gundam this thing is going to be huge, right when i get it i will post pics of it.

Completed Hi-Nu Gundam

I've actually gone back to work on my Hi-Nu earlier today by cleaning a huge bucket containing hundreds of parts :) . Below is a picture of some of the parts I've put together. Thanks to those little POM joints, this kit can show off some of its details without being covered up by the armors.

DSC07141.jpg

DSC07128.jpg

DSC07137.jpg

Edited by Highside

man i cannot wait for mine to come in it is going to be so awesome. great pics i hope you can post more.

chris

new pic i got the entire body virtually done, the thing ways a ton i can only imagine how heavy the full version is going to be. i just need to add the decals to it.

top view , this is a very big kit both wide going across from shoulder to shoulder and from chest to the tip of the backpack.

Edited by zeo-mare

various other pieces, the back skirt armor, kneecaps, the other head and 4 parts for the feet

Edited by zeo-mare

from back, still need to paint a little tiny bit in where the boosters go.

Edited by zeo-mare

this is a very big kit, it weighs far more than the PG Strike (almost twice the weight) it is in many places solid resin, as you can see it will tower over the 1/100 Astray

My god its gonna be huge! All that armor on the Gera Doga is sweet as well. Can you still take off all the extra armor plating and fuel tanks or are those now just permenatly stuck in place?

my Hi Nu will be here on thursday ^_^ it is going to be so cool.

chris