Invid Enforcer

rocco_77

I was cleaning out one of my closets and ran across an airbrush project I did while at the Art Institute.

This was my second attempt at using an airbrush... and unfortunately, I haven't picked one up since... Looking back at this, I think I should try my hand at this again soon. What do you all think?

InvidEnforcer.jpg

Thanks for all the great compliments!

Peter Maxx huh? He's one of my favorites... Very cool.... Must be the colors that remind you of his work.

that is one helluva piece.

you've got the whole psychedelic colors thing going on. funky invid!

maybe you could produce an entire psychedelic mospeada art line. man, yellow/lancer would look SO (much more) gay.

Peter Maxx huh? He's one of my favorites... Very cool.... Must be the colors that remind you of his work.

I think that you are right... it must be your coloration that reminds me of him (the green and blue especially). Peter Maxx was not particularly known for his psychedelic mecha, after all ;)

What art institute did you go to?

I graduated from the Art Institute of California in San Diego...

Now then, about airbrushing us some Cyclones...

I would love to do a BlowSuperior Cyclone.... Someday I will pick this up again...

That's only your second attempt?! I've seen airbrush work from people that have been doing it for a few years that doesn't look this good!

yep... second try... my first try was sonic the hedgehogg... lol...

Thanks for the compliment!

So here is the desktop screen I made for myself of this.... If you want it bigger just email me...

The original is 1600 x 1200 (I have a large monitor...) but I didn't want to post that size here and get yelled at ... :p

enforcer_wallpaper.jpg