My most weathered piece of mecha

port

very nice...very realistic...looks exactly like the truck my dad wanted to buy a couple weeks ago...

zentrandude...why would ur grandpa's truck have bullet holes? :ph34r:

well hes very intelligent man (he worked for boeing back in the 60s as a machinist for the r&d dept including the not so great supersonic transport flop) but he likes to get drunk alot and guns are a major part of the family (basicly we pop into the world holding a gun ;) ) the two together is not a good mix as in he did used his truck as a platform to shoot off beer bottles off the hood.

you just might live south of the mason dixon line If you have a shootin car. I was born in NY, now live in FL with a number of places in between. I don't believe it's actually a southern thing to do... I just believe there are more pieces of crap still on the road down south as there is less rust.

Translation... My Y cars always rusted out before they reached the point of everything breaking faster than I can fix it till I'm so frustrated I start shootin.

If a crossbow bolt is sticking out of your hood... you just bought my tempo :rolleyes:

Awesome truck you got there! Only this one's a permanent wreckage. B));)

haha, love your sig Kin.. you must have been really bored one night.. :p