Nanaca Crash

Jolly Rogers

My best and worst. ;):lol:

Man, I don't think I'll get any better than that score. Got SO lucky. I got whatever boost makes you go further with each bounce. Really exciting to see him fly so high and far. But just as I thought it would keep on going forever with the speed I had going, I ran into the green girl. Ah well.

post-26-1109803294_thumb.jpg

Man, they should have made a gambling option when hitting the green girl. 50/50 mouseclick yes/no :(

Occasionally a special comes up that breaks him loose.

Stop girl's special comes up everytime you hit a boost girl. It is lost when you hit the ground. So means you have to land directly on the stop girl during special. You can't hit her as a rebound from the ground.

I found out that the angle up guy is only usefull if you have fast speed.. rising above 300

You kidding? That's when he's the most annoying. You're going super fast and you hit the up angle guy...causing your momentum forward to drop dramatically and your momentum is moving upwards instead of front now.....so you go super high. And considering it will take you forever to come back down to earth...probably miss anybody else and take forever to come down again. <_<

Edited by wolfx

I found out that the angle up guy is only usefull if you have fast speed.. rising above 300

You kidding? That's when he's the most annoying. You're going super fast and you hit the up angle guy...causing your momentum forward to drop dramatically and your momentum is moving upwards instead of front now.....so you go super high. And considering it will take you forever to come back down to earth...probably miss anybody else and take forever to come down again. <_<

I only find it usefull after the stopgirl special and with some bycicleboosts. I had a better chance not to hit something and ended up with 10.000 meters extra.

• 2 years later...

Anime related game. . .

Nanaca+Crash

From what I can tell. . . you hold down your mouse button to choose the angle, and keep holding until you get the power at max, then let go.

As the poor guy flies through the air over all the anime characters, you can choose to have the girl on the bike teleport in and boost him again upwards (3 times) or downwards (once, but it recharges while he's high in the air) by pressing one of the buttons in the upper-left.

Sorta fun. But extremely odd. My high score is 1930m. Poor guy was punted almost 2km!

H

Don't remember but not too long. Probably about 4-5 minutes. I got 2 super power boosts that left me in the air for a long time and at a very fast speed too then i just kept in the air for as long as possible with the upward boosts.

Oh if anyone is wondering, the game is using characters from the visual novel Cross Channel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_Channel

Was bored this morning with nothing to do in office.

I got a type-D and a few "Onna no Tekki" combos and i was in the air for very long and at a very fast speed. And thus.....kept in the air with upward boosts and i reached a new record!

wolfNewRecord.jpg

It's super addicting, bu I cannot figure out how to make the jump from four digit scores to five...?

Lots of practice and timing. The best results can be achieved by starting with an angle near 45 degrees and a velocity of over 90%. Right after you get Taichi hit by a Special attack, follow it up with red Aerial combos when he reappears from the top of the screen. Try to hit Misato (the girl with glasses) only when she's highlighted as "Special," as her attack is the most powerful.