Nanaca Crash

Jolly Rogers

Hold down the mouse button to lock your angle.

Watch for the pulse and release to determine the amount of impact force.

The Special window to the right shows which character(s) are currently available for Special attack. If there is a collision you will hear a beep. Click immediately to perform the special for extra boost.

wow, it's like crack but more strange.

Hints to people just trying it, click once, hold the mouse, release. Click on the "aerial" area when it's highlighted red or blue to perform an aerial maneuver (either being bashed downward or launched upward). I'm gonna stop now before it becomes what I do with my Friday night..

post-26-1109393496_thumb.jpg

Well, I've been doing it the ol'Print Screen method with a resize of the image. Lol I managed to get the timing of the big special that shows up twice then somehow a combo? off of it for this crazy score... I'm done playing this for now. :lol:

post-26-1109394300_thumb.jpg

heh cool once you figure how it mostly works you get some insane stuff like summons, combos, and breaks. this one break launched me 200meters into the air and didnt land 2000 meters later.

edit: cosmit forcefield is strong. easily got 7300 meters before i hit the angle up guy and slowed me down dramaticly.

post-26-1109396186_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zentrandude

Oh gosh, it's here too? :(

i got the breaks, the boosts, the combos, but how do you get a force field?

You have to do a combo with the purple girl who blocks boost. I got it with the green girl one time, but it varies somehow, I can't get it to work good.

post-26-1109409589_thumb.jpg

man you could put a 56k warning here

farthest I got was 11245 meters

and 500+ meters high

the forcefield is used by the "Block bonus" girl, you see her block sometimes change in a "VS some other chick" when you hit a character just right you get either

a bouncing boost (you won't lose height or speed) or you're launched straight ahead at great speed for a few seconds

Theres one stupid special thing called teleport that takes you 2000+ meters or something ridiculous. I got it several times. Hahah... :lol:

edit: I heard the highest score on this game was something crazy like 290,000+. :o

Edited by AlphaHX

The key to this game is ....get the quickest speed you dare to risk betting on....then use up all your upward aerials on this speed. After that, the rest is up to your reflexes on your downward boosts......and hope you don't hit the Stop girl or the Up Angle guy.

GOD the up Angle guy is annoying because if you're going REALLLLL fast....you'll be flying to the stars and you have to wait to fall....if u don't hit anything, you'll bounce back to the sky and u have to wait again.....realllllyyy annoying. <_<

Btw, I got another super which makes you bounce twice as high and boost.

The key to this game is ....get the quickest speed you dare to risk betting on....then use up all your upward aerials on this speed. After that, the rest is up to your reflexes on your downward boosts......and hope you don't hit the Stop girl or the Up Angle guy.

GOD the up Angle guy is annoying because if you're going REALLLLL fast....you'll be flying to the stars and you have to wait to fall....if u don't hit anything, you'll bounce back to the sky and u have to wait again.....realllllyyy annoying. <_<

Btw, I got another super which makes you bounce twice as high and boost.

Yeah the reflect up is really annoying! :angry: