Monster

Berttt

I would be in if it could be in the 350 to 500 range. This is one of my favorate mechas and it would be really cool to have it in a scale with a lot of other things.

Robert

My goal would be to get it around $275.00 + shipping, for that i think i would need 25 people, again no prepay, just a nod that 25 people would want a kit. for that price i would need to get it down to about 6lbs of resin, which may be possible. V thanks for the offer, once i get a better idea if this will really go ahead i may take you up. If anyone has good scans of the line art from the perfect memory book that would really help too, there are a couple of small drawings in there that are close to blueprints as you will get

thanks

mike

Hi Mike,

Go for it!

If the price is right, I'll buy one to keep and one to have built for me. ;)

1/72 is the only scale for me, and I would love to have a Monster to display.

Christopher

My goal would be to get it around $275.00 + shipping, for that i think i would need 25 people, again no prepay, just a nod that 25 people would want a kit.

I'm in for sure.

Go ahead and build it. Ask anyone here, the interest is there. You will move them.

im in im in

talk about a subject that sells itself. with its popularity im suprised that there arent as many monster related models as valks.

an arm set to make a mark 1 option for the arii 1/160 scale wouldnt be a bad add on kit either. not begging for you to make it but someone out there must have the availability of time to. i have other pressing projects.

It would be a total scratchbuild, like Jesse said the Konig is a different scale, and to use any parts from the existing 1/72 kit is not really wise, it is pretty inaccurate and, again, the weight is borderline silly......I've daydreamed up a plan on how to go about the building and casting, if we get enough people on board i will (once i catch up on some other stuff) set aside a couple of weeks to really get the building going (or at least this would be my ideal situation) it would still be at least a month or so before i could start work...

It's almost certainly gonna bust the bank but ......... count me in.

Instead of ABS, why not make the barrels from turned brass/aluminum? I might could get someone to do that - an utter mechanut who works in a machine shop - PM or better yet, eMail me if that idea appeals to you. onezero@aol.com

It's almost certainly gonna bust the bank but ......... count me in.

Instead of ABS, why not make the barrels from turned brass/aluminum? I might could get someone to do that - an utter mechanut who works in a machine shop - PM or better yet, eMail me if that idea appeals to you. onezero@aol.com

Thanks for the offer, i think i can get brass in the correct size for the barrels with out needing to go to a machine shop, again i would likely make some sort of detail "cap" for the ends so it did not look too empty. Another thread has been started for interest in the build, again unless at least 25 people are interested (again no $ for pre orders) i will likely not go ahead. As big of a scratchbuild as this will be it would tight with 25, but since this is one of my favorite mechs I do not mind putting in the time blueprinting and scratchbuilding, it is really the molding and casting that cost....