Can someone explain this picture from Macross 7?

UN Spacy

So... You signed up to this board JUST to bitch at me.  In other words your very esictance is a tribute to my greatness.

In fact, as you signed up just to bitch at me, I am the reason for your being here...

I am your Father.

I signed up again in December of 03, so my "esictance" is a tribute to S&G's site.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head with regards to your persona, I mean look at you relishing in this negative attention; exactly what I would expect from someone of your caliber, or lack there of.

My guess is that you were raised in a military family, moved around too much to make real friends, and were neglected by your parents. Am I close? It would explain the cries for attention you so desperately make on this little forum. Frequently boasting about (likely imagined) physical attributes, social status, attractiveness to the opposite sex, etc. You exhibit many of the behaviorial patterns I see in adults who never fully developed social skills at a young age. I hope you don't act like this in real life, braggarts are always the bore of the party.

Edited by Sketch

So... You signed up to this board JUST to bitch at me.  In other words your very esictance is a tribute to my greatness.

In fact, as you signed up just to bitch at me, I am the reason for your being here...

I am your Father.

I signed up again in December of 03, so my "esictance" is a tribute to S&G's site.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head with regards to your persona, I mean look at you relishing in this negative attention; exactly what I would expect from someone of your caliber, or lack there of.

My guess is that you were raised in a military family, moved around too much to make real friends, and were neglected by your parents. Am I close? It would explain the cries for attention you so desperately make on this little forum. Frequently boasting about (likely imagined) physical attributes, social status, attractiveness to the opposite sex, etc. You exhibit many of the behaviorial patterns I see in adults who never fully developed social skills at a young age. I hope you don't act like this in real life, braggarts are always the bore of the party.

dude, not cool.

you're making some baseless personal attacks, making disparaging remarks about military families and generally abusing this thread and this forum. if you have some sort of personal vendetta against Agent One, take it to email and leave it off the message boards.

Agent One has responded with what is obviously humor and others have tried to use humor to diffuse this but you persist in escalating the situation for some reason. I'd take a hard look at what's going on in your head before you start playing shrink and analyzing other people.

Sketch,

If you get to play psycho-anaylist with me I get to play it with you:

I fail to see exactly what your problem with my attitude is... I noticed you ignored my comments about me being an "e-thug." What exactly do I do to piss you off? I am guessing you are the one with the phychological issue. You have a problem with people like me who like themselves, probably because you hate yourself.

My guess is that you were raised in a military family, moved around too much to make real friends, and were neglected by your parents. Am I close?

No, actually, he's french.

And you... you sir, are a tool bag.

Don't FEED the Trolls.

what thats cruel. please feed the trolls. don't make me startup one of those tv donation shows that take up a whole day.

Save the trolls with the price of a cup of coffee you can feed little timmy here and 15 of his troll friends.

and to end all aruguements your all scrawny boys, i make arnold look like the nerd you see playing d&d inside the locker i stuff him in. Techincaly im one giant bicept with legs A1 would be paralized with fear at the site of my oiled muscle bound body and the blood vessals will pop out of my skin as I flex any muscle i choose.

k. you can now delete this thread instead of locking it :lol: .

Don't FEED the Trolls.

what thats cruel. please feed the trolls. don't make me startup one of those tv donation shows that take up a whole day.

Save the trolls with the price of a cup of coffee you can feed little timmy here and 15 of his troll friends.

and to end all aruguements your all scrawny boys, i make arnold look like the nerd you see playing d&d inside the locker i stuff him in. Techincaly im one giant bicept with legs A1 would be paralized with fear at the site of my oiled muscle bound body and the blood vessals will pop out of my skin as I flex any muscle i choose.

Nonsense. It now has to be stickied so EVERYONE knows how awesome you are.

Don't FEED the Trolls.

Nonsense. It now has to be stickied so EVERYONE knows how awesome you are.

couldn't sticky it anyways the server isn't strong enough to handle my muscle mass. you would need billions of nasa super computers keep up with my powerfull musle aura that bends galaxys in any shape i desire. :lol:

Don't FEED the Trolls.

:rolleyes:

Its spelled "bicep."

:rolleyes:

Its spelled "bicep."

There's alot "bi" about you, Agent.

Keep your personal desires to yourself.

I can't balme you for desiring me, I am just the pinacle of awesomeness.

Its not you, Agent, its your girlfriend. You should never have introduced us. I talk to her more than I talk to you!

Its not you, Agent, its your girlfriend. You should never have introduced us. I talk to her more than I talk to you!

Trying to figure out what it takes to get me naked eh!?

Don't worry it doesn't make you gay. My body is just breath-taking.