Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

Is Chevy one of the companies that are giving the OK to do one? I always thought the Avalanche looked pretty damn cool.

how many corvettes have there been? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Back to transformers please.

What did you guys think of Ironhide being a Scion xB?

Ehhh I am warming up to it. Its definatley more contemperary.

those things make my skin crawl. I think thats too easy for an alt considering the boxy shape, I guess Kup would be good for that car also,,,Iron hide I thinks would look good as a Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005)

those things make my skin crawl. I think thats too easy for an alt considering the boxy shape, I guess Kup would be good for that car also,,,Iron hide I thinks would look good as a Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005)

I think most of us were trying to avoid comments on the xB... mainly because it's darn ugly!! :angry: I think that even an Honda Element would be better for ironhide... and i hate that car too! Some sort of van should have been the pick. I looked at the pics for the BT xB and it looks pretty ridiculous with a huge chest and skinny legs... Even if he's not Ironhide... they just shouldn't use the xB, period.

~Tico

Edited by Tico0001

I think most of us were trying to avoid comments on the xB... mainly because it's darn ugly!! :angry: I think that even an Honda Element would be better for ironhide... and i hate that car too! Some sort of van should have been the pick. I looked at the pics for the BT xB and it looks pretty ridiculous with a huge chest and skinny legs...

~Tico

Well, yea, I got chewed out slightly for commenting on it, earlier.

How common is Wheeljack around North America? I've recently found Shockblast, but not sign of the second Mustang.

Cybertron showed up early at my local TRU (St. Laurent) in Ottawa. Snagged a Vector Prime today. Slightly different from the Japanese version (missing gold paint in some areas, and the solar panel wings are missing their paint outline), but overall still looks damn cool!

They also had the super-duper huge Starscream, Megatron, and a bunch of the little guys also.

How common is Wheeljack around North America? I've recently found Shockblast, but not sign of the second Mustang.

No sign of Wheeljack in 'SoCal. I found a Shockblast once, but passed on him...Of course, I'm not a cherry-picker/scalper, so maybe those two have been all over the place and have been snatched up by everybody else...

Well, Shockblast got common in Austin all of a sudden..

TRU has about five of him, six of Windcharger, and, I think, three Battle Ravages.

If anyone's wanting a Shockblast, PM me.

No sign of Wheeljack in 'SoCal. I found a Shockblast once, but passed on him...Of course, I'm not a cherry-picker/scalper, so maybe those two have been all over the place and have been snatched up by everybody else...

I found a Wheeljack at a TRU in Porter Ranch. Got another Shockblast too. Went there to kill some time. :lol:

I found a Wheeljack at a TRU in Porter Ranch. Got another Shockblast too. Went there to kill some time. :lol:

Man that TRU never has anything new when I go in there. :angry:

yeah, I found my shockblast and wheeljack at the burbank TRU like last month. It was the only two they had. :blink:;):p:D:lol:

Isn't Metroplex supposed to be a CITY. <_<

Sheesh, ever since Hasbro realised that people like the Constructicons/Devastator they've kind of been going crazy with the construction theme. Now it all culminates with some big chunk with a shovel that doesn't even look remotely fun. At least the bot mode looks alright.

true, the bot looks good. i look forward to seeing him painted and detailed, the color he is now looks good as long as they do not go crazy with the neon and colors he should look ok as a bot. but wow they really screwed up the vehicle mode :ph34r:

Ironhide never had vents on his head, like the xb Alt does. With luck, the xb will be Skids. Poor Skids. :(

Ironhide (the Toy) didn't have a head. Sorry could not resist. :p

http://www.hlj.com/product/TAK64265

BT-16 is BLACK ARACHNIA or widow, whichever, same character in japan I believe.

I like it better than decepticharge.

ok, am I missing something? Where does it say it's called black arachnia? It just says BT-16 Wild Rider. :huh:

probably because he thought it looked like black arachnia, but yea it is wild rider unless they are going to change the name soon. i think it looks ugly right now to be honest.

chris

I typically don't like yellow cars, but I still like the Alternator's yellow compared to the BT version.

Ironhide never had vents on his head, like the xb Alt does. With luck, the xb will be Skids. Poor Skids. :(

Ironhide (the Toy) didn't have a head. Sorry could not resist. :p

Actually, he did. Look behind the windsheld in 'bot mode, and you'll see a tiny head (assuming the sticker has been applied, or the sticker survived)!

http://www.hlj.com/product/TAK64265

BT-16 is BLACK ARACHNIA or widow, whichever, same character in japan I believe.

I like it better than decepticharge.

ok, am I missing something? Where does it say it's called black arachnia? It just says BT-16 Wild Rider. :huh:

It's listed on zincpanic.com as black widow...black widow apparently was Black Aracnia's name in japan.

eah, I know. News has been weak lately. Sometimes, nothing is going on. What do you want? You wants we should make stuff up? Ok ...

We found two BinalTech S-2000 restyles in Takara's system ... a WildRider and a Black Widow. Both set for September.

Recolors! Who would've thought! Told ya there was nothing going on.

Diecast Fireball

From zincpanic

eah, I know. News has been weak lately. Sometimes, nothing is going on. What do you want? You wants we should make stuff up? Ok ...

We found two BinalTech S-2000 restyles in Takara's system ... a WildRider and a Black Widow. Both set for September.

Recolors! Who would've thought! Told ya there was nothing going on.

Diecast Fireball

From zincpanic

so from what I read on that quote, it sounds like their making two s-2000, one for wildrider and one for black arachnia. I'm guessing their making a black s-2000 for the black arachnia. I guess we'll have to wait and see!