Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

8 minutes ago, borgified said:

Over glorified from one of the original version of the figure? Yep. :lol: 

upload_2024-4-1_22-16-22.png

Though shall not pass! 😅

Edited by shazam

77B0B8EE-00BD-4E83-B63C-6F30C30718C8.jpeg.3b61a287f1a6a28c780bb20c227871b3.jpeg

Will have a good indication during this event in HK if Revan, Starkiller (Galen).

Edit: Armoured Caesar Beskar Gideon will get made, but who is going to pick it up after a mediocre performance from Esposito in Season 3?

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, borgified said:

May be an image of 2 people and text

May be an image of 7 people, toy and text

Anakin has got that "salon hairstyle " look. 😅 It does say that the Hot Toys Anakin figure has a detailed hair sculpture and not rooted hair. 

Edited by shazam

One member on Freaks said that this version of Anni must have been in a Boyband in his younger years (not in a Jedi training Temple in learning the “correct ways” of the Force). :D

1 minute ago, borgified said:

One member on Freaks said that this version of Anni must have been in a Boyband in his younger years (not in a Jedi training Temple in learning the “correct ways” of the Force). :D

:lol:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

C'mon now. Just look at his face. Who would've thought he will betray the Jedi? :spiteful:

Hot-Toys-Ahsoka-Series-CW-Anakin-Skywalker-002.jpg.f570e2f3435486a8e73ac01e49be211d.jpg

Anakin Skywalker - Employee of the month - Tusken Raider slayer. 😅

I am tempted to get this figure. I know I am definitely getting the Hot Toys Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) figure.

6db0820c-618d-4625-8c7b-a57df9e4f849.jpg

Edited by shazam

37 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ooof. Almost 300 for a non-transforming Battroid? :rolleyes:

Is it made of silicone? :spiteful:

Yes that is right, she ain't cheap and not made of silicon. I do use a Sherly Nome silicon booby mouse pad as I type this message. 😅

I was really satisfied with the Mondo She-Ra figure when I got it and thought the Teela figure looked just as good. We all pay a small fortune for our collectibles. This is no different. Mission accomplished. 🤩

Teela_PP-007.jpg?v=1711998628&width=2000

Edited by shazam

Not surprised that TBLeague is donating a fair chunk of their inventory of various versions of the female (and male) body sculpts to the 3rd party 1/6 creators for 1/6 figures. 

9 minutes ago, borgified said:

Not surprised that TBLeague is donating a fair chunk of their inventory of various versions of the female (and male) body sculpts to the 3rd party 1/6 creators for 1/6 figures. 

I ordered the Cammy White figure. I may have to track down and get the Chun Li figure as well.

1 hour ago, shazam said:

I ordered the Cammy White figure. I may have to track down and get the Chun Li figure as well.

This looks quite good, but I'm waiting for Iconiq to reveal their version.  I read Iconiq delayed the release to correct body proportions.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

31 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

This looks quite good, but I'm waiting for Iconiq to reveal their version.  I read Iconiq delayed the release to correct body proportions.

That will be good to see. I could possibly have two Cammy figures coming my way in the near future if that is the case. 😅

ThreeZero FigZero Series 1/6 FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD
Edward & Alphonse Elric 2-Pack Version - Y49120
Edward Elric - Y21670
Alphonse Elric - Y26000

tz081.jpg

tz082.jpg

tz084.jpg

tz084a.jpg

tz084b.jpg

tz088.jpg

tz063.jpg

tz089.jpg

tz090.jpg

tz091.jpg

tz092.jpg

tz081a.jpg

tz083.jpg

TZ051.jpg

tz085.jpg

Now I'm in serious trouble... :help:

Four teases within two days for Hot Toys and presuming that Dr. Alpha will show up as well. Can't even make up my mind as to which specific one to pick for my collection.

Updates:

438877695_832032635627417_2177006303649410764_n.jpg.dcaadc252f4a62af9f6fcc4e4c528f5c.jpg Re-issue from 2018 with Green Lenses this time

wg5d2a1pw5wc1.jpeg.636688b586f8f22e1b8f33682967af0d.jpegFrom Reddit (now posted yet) 

Edited by borgified