Macross ZERO Sara / Minmay connection

xstoys

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before...

Was there ever a connection established between Sara and Minmay, besides the obvious "music/song" connection? IIRC, before Macross ZERO was released, I had heard there was supposed to be a connection between the two characters. Can anyone answer this? ;)

Ya there's a connection:

They are both underage and we've seen them naked ... :ph34r:

So sara goes naked in M0? Well I havent seen M0. Waiting for it to be released in the US if it ever will be.

Good luck with that one... :lol:

Nope, any connections between Sara/Minmay/Basara/Myung/and Sharon is pure fanboy conjecture...

Ya there's a connection:

They are both underage and we've seen them naked ... :ph34r:

So sara goes naked in M0? Well I havent seen M0. Waiting for it to be released in the US if it ever will be.

(Someone is going to be waiting a looooooong time.... LOL)

Maybe I should rephrase that question. It believe the connection had something to do Minmay singing the chorus of "one, two, three, four" ... at the end of DYRL & the beginning of Flashback. This is supposed to have a correlation to Sara from Macross ZERO, somehow.

Edited by xstoys

It believe the connection had something to do Minmay singing the chorus of "one, two, three, four" ... at the end of DYRL & the beginning of Flashback. This is supposed to have a correlation to Sara from Macross ZERO, somehow.

What, they both can know how to sing to a beat?