Gamers have too much freaking free time!

I definitely would not want to play Soul Calibur against either of these two people. To so fluidly pull off Voldo's moves choreographed with each other (there's either little to no editing or very precise re-positioning if there was) is a work of great skill (and, as the topic say, too much freaking time).

I probably enjoyed the first half better as it was more artistic...the latter falls back on more childish humor....funny, but predictable and it just lacks the style shown early on.

I love Voldo. All you need to do is be moderately good with him and you can often pull off wins against people who don't play against him much simply by pulling off a freaky move of his (hell, his knee-walking even) and hitting them while their distracted/laughing. :D

I myself am more afraid of the guys making Halo Master Cheif outfits and running around in the woods. :ph34r:

ooh, where can I get some of them!?!?

well, we do value our video games over everything else :)

It improves Hand-Eye coordination and reflexes

:p

uh, yea, that's right.

ooh, where can I get some of them!?!?

Gamespot Story

I've seen video of these suits and they are damn impressive. The people inside are total nutcases but their armor is damn impressive. I'd like to see a fistfight between a fanboy in a Stormtrooper costume and one of these guys in a Master Chief suit. My money is on the Chief... those Halo guys just want it more. :p