Got me a Nike SB Macross shirt!

BoBe-Patt

hehe. Well you can only get these at a skateboarding specialty stores like Val Surf, and Routes. I bought one at this specialty clothing store called Union LA next to a shoe store called undefeated. 24.99 at Val Surf and other skateboarding shops. But places like Union LA hike up the prices a little, they had it for 26 bucks. You guys think HG will step in and say something to Nike about this shirt? I hope not, I'ma be hella pissed if they do.

... You guys think HG will step in and say something to Nike about this shirt? I hope not, I'ma be hella pissed if they do.

Probably not...seeing that Nike can can prolong the court battle alot longer.

Unless HG, fines them a ridiculous amount of money, or try to lay claim to the swoosh, by showing them it was placed in the cartoon on one the episode for less than a second prior to their logo.

hehe. Well you can only get these at a skateboarding specialty stores like Val Surf, and Routes. I bought one at this specialty clothing store called Union LA next to a shoe store called undefeated. 24.99 at Val Surf and other skateboarding shops. But places like Union LA hike up the prices a little, they had it for 26 bucks. You guys think HG will step in and say something to Nike about this shirt? I hope not, I'ma be hella pissed if they do.

:huh: So... is the logo in the shirt actually printed by Nike as homenage to macross?

:huh: So... is the logo in the shirt actually printed by Nike as homenage to macross?

yeah, well from the story that I heard, the shoe is known as the Shimizu SB dunks. It's made for Daniel Shimizu. And apparently Daniel is a macross fan too so he told Nike that he wanted shoes to reflect Roy's valkyrie. So that's what they did. And now the shirt just proves that it's a total macross homage. So these shoes should also be known as Macross dunks. :p:D:lol:

haha! nice find bobe, i didn't even know that nike was going to produce t-shirts for the riders. now i'm gonna have to call in some favors. :D

obviously i don't know where to get the t-shirts yet, but i can get the SB shoes in sizes 9-12 but at some ridiculous mark up....like $150 or something. i really hate how nike kicks always get marked up so much i comparison to other sneaker companies. <_<

hahah, didn't know this thread turned into an ordering thread! :p:D:lol: Well val surf has them in for 24.99, that's suggested retail price and the specialty clothing store that I bought my friend a XL in marked theirs up at 26 bucks. But the weird thing is the L looks like the M and the XL looks like the L. I guess skateboarding shirts are made to be short. :huh: Anyway, I bought mine at a skate shop in Little Tokyo in L.A. called Routes. All they had left were like 2 L and 2 XXL at 24.99. Union LA had a L on display but the rest were in the back, so I don't know how many they have left. These shirts are made in low quantities as these were only sold to specialty shops. So I'll go there and ask if I can buy a bunch. ;):p:D:lol:

I suggest that someone just buys a shirt and bootlegs it. These would be easy to copy and everyone in here can get one at a decent price. Ill go do it right now. I may have to take the Nike logo off though, to avoid the bullsh*t. THen again, I may just leave it on. :ph34r: