Minmay Guard Moon Act 1/48 Custom

Kurt

Wow! :o

incredible work as always i wish i had your skills, just out of curiosity how long on average does it take for you to do these?

Wow!!! Awesome!!!

I noticed the arrow on the VF-1S head is not painted. Should it be painted?? Anyway, good job!!! Hope to save enough money so you can customize my valks... :)

Per the Hasegawa painting guide, no colored arrows on the head.

:blink: DAMN! That's beautiful! :wub:

You can tell alotta TLC went into that fantastic peice of art. B))

My friend, you indeed have a talent, as this goes far beyond mere skill. :D

Fantastic work Kurt!!

It looks great, how is the post shading holding up? I've been thinking about doing a little bit of weathering/post shading on my Yamato too, but I've been worried that through handling and transformations, the very light post-shading might scrape off at where the parts rub - even with a clear coat. What do you do to protect it against these scrapes? Does it hold up well?

Keep up the great work.

Wm

Fantastic work Kurt!!

It looks great, how is the post shading holding up? I've been thinking about doing a little bit of weathering/post shading on my Yamato too, but I've been worried that through handling and transformations, the very light post-shading might scrape off at where the parts rub - even with a clear coat. What do you do to protect it against these scrapes? Does it hold up well?

Keep up the great work.

Wm

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have seen no issues with the post shading. I usually tend to do more pre then post shading. However with pre-shading I think the subject tends to look more weathered, which wasn't the look I was going for with this. I personally do not own any of the customs I have done. They are all commission jobs. I can tell you that I have had no complaints, so the paint I would assume is holding up fine. I apply a coat of future over the whole valk and then I follow that up with Polly S flat.

i really like how this one turned out...you did a better job decalling this one than the other minmay gaurd...the decals look more like they're painted on...very beautiful custom...didn't really like the color scheme but you really made this version of the minmay guard look good B))