it takes more than 1 to fight

Ex, I did not mean to say you were helping him in any way... this guy just seems to get his rocks off on telling all of us how much better being an asian and being raised in an asian family is. But apparently if you mouth off in asia they drag you out in the street and kill you... or at least according to our resident expert on the asian culture and it's vast superiority over us.

I have been trying my hardest to just imagine this guy is a confused person who is fumbling with the english language and his inability to properly and politely express his feelings in a language other than his native tongue... but going back and re-reading most of his posts and PMs that others have posted this guy definately does have a firm grip on the english language and a lot of it's nuances. He understands exactly what he is saying and what he is accusing us of. Thus he should know that HE is responsable for this mess. HE brought this uppon himself. This is not a bunch of arrogant combative westerners crushing his poor little straw hut and burning it to the ground in a rice paddy somewhere, rather this is a bunch of normal people reacting (in some cases reacting with loud report) to a douche bag. This thread would have dissapeared in seconds if he had not contradicted his own posts and kept comming back to "Get some".

I think big asian parental unit mods should drag him out into the street and kill him for his insubordinate and aggressive attitude here. He said that is what they do in asia so it must be the right thing to do.

And ValkDelight if you are still reading this: Dude. No. Just stop already if you have not done so. I know you know what you are saying and I know you know you are instigating all of this. You claim one thing and do another to somehow force the outcome to prove your point. You are the Jimmy Swaggart of hypothesis. Your own clouded notions and personal predjudice have created the exact same problems you complain about. Just go home, suppress those feelings and try to keep mama and poppa from dragging you out into the street and killing you for having an emotion or stating your mind. Sounds more like you are a communist stooge than a free thinking person. You can travel to any part of the world you want and form your predjudices but until you experience true emotional and ideological freedom you don't know crap.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

Ex, I did not mean to say you were helping him in any way... this guy just seems to get his rocks off on telling all of us how much better being an asian and being raised in an asian family is. But apparently if you mouth off in asia they drag you out in the street and kill you... or at least according to our resident expert on the asian culture and it's vast superiority over us.

LOL...that's a fricken good point that I overlooked. I'm glad us American-Asians have been giventhe freedom to speak out no matter what stupid things we have to say. It's obviously better than growing up in an opressed society, lest we want to grow up like VD... shy, afraid and unfriendly.

And Bsu... I'm sorry they keep throwing you in with us Americans. Let's blame it on Jim Carrey and Michael J Fox...

well this numbnut PM'ed me yet again, no reason to post it since its the same pointless yip-yap hes been spewing from the first time he posted. :rolleyes:

BTW, asians are better, just ask your mom, cause i had exact change that day! :lol:

I was actually trying to take this guy seriously until he decided to speak for the whole of Asia. His PMs to me just show he's not willing to listen and thinks he's some enlightened man of the world. Like JS, I thought this dude just needed some English and Reading classes, but no-this dude is a bonafide ass.

Sigh... agian... blocked out... what a loser... he keeps PMing me, and I'll be glad to leave it there....

Loser, if you bother checking out the site enough, you'd know I was the one that's mostly against the arguments.

Isn't it sad you have to feed on arguments to survive. A typical pattern of you to start something and let it go.

Not typical for you either is it?

Only dumb people will call others dumb.

Are you calling me dumb?

Too bad you can't say that to me in person. A typical of you guys , speechless when the knife is on your neck.

Is that a threat? Why do you keep bringing up the terrorist bit? Are you enjoying the slaughters?

EDIT IN: I don't get it... what are you suppose to say when there's a knife on your neck? Would it be different in any language? And what that does it have to do with your "it takes more than 1 to argue" argument?

Oh wait, I just remembered.... You're DUMB!

Thank your parents for your "upbringing". Obviously , you don't have an important role in the real world and are trying to make yourself look important on an online forum.

Hey listen Ghandi, I'll vote for you when your name comes up in a ballot.

You can't feed on someone else, no point to give you the fuel to run your little game.

Um... and what is it you're doing?

DUMBASS!!!

Edited by >EXO<

Are you suggesting that someone here is another multi-named hizzoe that would promptly be banned with a funny title? :p

Hehe. I've already been accused. But I think we hashed that out. I swear on all that is holy that this is not me! :lol:

As a matter of fact, I haven't been left out of the PM-sending either. I usually have a rule against posting any PMs that are sent to me. But in this case, I'll make an exception.

I realize these don't prove it's not me. 'Cuz I could just be making these up. But, well. . . I'm not. ;)

Subject:  no need to reply

As said, there is no need to reply. It was a mistake I even come on here and try to give some friendly advice. To be attacked by other non asians is typical and expected. It is a total disappointment to be attacked by another asian. It is your choice to be an American first, I am dissapointed but not surprised.

I have asked to have this account removed and won't be reading any  more insults here, it was a mistake to come on here again and a mistake I would not repeat again. It looks like this place is for a bunch of people who feel important by engaging in verbal fights.

Best of luck being an American!

Then, after I posted my "let's be friends" post here, I got this nonsense:

Subject:  Just some last words before I leave

Just some lst words before I leave for good. Don't think I would ever be back, this is just the same as few years ago. Nothing has changed.

I have lived on this planet for a long while, I have seen many things or "craps" in this world. Nothing saddens me more when one love to one's own culture is considered racism to other cultures. Even worse, those who are in the same boat are not helping but on the other side. There are good and bad things in any cultures , the things that I pointed out are the good things in my culture. I did NOT say all western cultures are bad , nor did I say ALL Americans are bad. (I sure hope not). Unfortunately, some of  those who like to promote fight and argument to feed their own needs for choas will make a combative/very negative representation of the US cultures. This is why the world is not generally in favour of them. If you don't believe me,just  live outside the US for a while and I am sure you will understand what I am saying.

Please don't tell me about racism (and I didn't imply you call me a racist).  I know it so well......This is a person who has to worry about his car being damaged in the parking lot going to catch a movie , going to get some grocery for an hour....This is a person who can't enter some night clubs because I am an asian. Sounds extreme?? It happens. If I am not big and strong, I would be dragged across some corn field by now. These are the only "lighter" things that I encounter and I have more to write about. But make no mistake, I do NOT hate the west because of these but one must think why the west is hated by others.

As for grammar (not sure if that was for me), my typing is not always the best and I lived in the UK for a long while, they speak proper English and so I learnt.

goodbye

I realize that this will shock all of you. . . but I haven't responded. :o I wouldn't even know where to begin. And I don't feel like anyone really needs to be convinced that this guy is either a moron, or just f'ing with us. :p

Meanwhile, according to the member list, he's currently writing a PM. Who will be the next to receive enlightement?!? You can cut the suspense with a knife!

Best Regards,

H

This guy's obsession with American beheadings is more than a little creepy.

He keeps PMing me, but I don't see much point in addressing him directly anymore. Why bother? You can't change someone that deeply rooted in ignorance and fear towards other cultures. He's the asian equivalent to rednecks who live around me scared to death that all the city people will invade their farms bringing AIDS, homosexuality, rap music, and other religions to corrupt them all.

Can't really explain anything to them, so you just let them go on being ignorant.

But ultimately I must confer with my Puppetmaster, >EXO<, who controls me and tells me when I can go peepee and when I must wait. He'll know what to do. :lol:

Just saying that as an example, talking about it doesn't mean one is obssessed with it or approves it.

Again, more new accusations. So now I have problems with rap music , gays, AIDS, etc. so what's next? I consider abortion a capital punishment and AIDS is a gay disease? Non sense. If I were a redneck , what would you guys be?

As for "I think asians are the best", they are your words , not mine. I have never claimed that. We have our problems and I just didn't discuss it. Don't even try to use news links to make your point , "Pat", I am sure I can come up with even more links and try to read those news in their "native" languages. As I said , I never claim we live in an Utopia, it is your guys that said that and I have never discussed our problems. Also, there are things we asians can learn from the west but I DIDN'T discuss it here. it is like your guys would even listen without more and newer name callings and accusations. I am still standing firm in what I said but there was never a chance for me to discuss the "bad" things in Asia.

I am sure there will be more accusations and name callings. They don't bother me personally, but if people want to be mean to each other, let it be. What goes around, coems around. So waste time making the world a living hell.

This forum is for feedbacks and I made a suggestion, hoping to make it better. If you think my "monk/zen" thinking is crap, let it be. So what are you going to make this place more a better place!?

I think I will stop right here, feel free to add more "non constructive comments" , wasting time making this a living hell if you want. it hasn't changed the past few years, so why bother now?

EXO, if my English is bad, it was because of my typing. I am sure your English is better than those in England !??

Best of luck and goodbye!

Edited by ValkDelight

Okay now it has to be somebody here. I was lucky to join the PM club.

Mr Watson:

I hope you are a better "white" man than what I have seen here so far. Being married to a Japanese should make you understand what I am saying without being labelled as "someone who thinks asians are the best". japanese have their problems and so are many asians , i didn't get a chance to say and those idiots misinterpreted it as such. if all that "zen" talks don't appeal to you, then I don't know why you are in Japan. I hope it is more than just marrying a Japanese.

Goodbye!

Lots of personal info about me....hmmmm must be somebody that knows me?

At the moment I am in London, at the Heathrow airport, I catch a plane for Vienna in a few hours... (London was awesome)

I loged on to check my email and to see of someone had put VD in his place... GREAT WORK TEAM!!!

I love it when we unite to destroy a common enemy, we disprove the accusations of animosity on this board when we have a retarted n00b to pound on... I guess we get allong well after all.

BTW: EXO, the midgit siamese twin chicks are only attached at ONE tit. The left tit on one, and the right tit on the other.

EXO, if my English is bad, it was because of my typing. I am sure your English is better than those in England !??

I never said your english is bad... I've just been pointing out your thought process is really slow.

For example, what does the terrorist beheadings have to do with anything and why do you keep bringing it up? You sound like you're happy about the events there. Did you think they deserve it because they were Americans? Were they ALL Americans? Were they on a message board for toys arguing before they were captured? You said that we wouldn't be couragous if the knife was on our necks? Would you? Did those people act cowardly in your opinion? Were the people holding them the brave ones? WTF was your point?

A full set of hair... um OK... what did that have to do with anything? First of all, no one called you a midget.

You're knowlege of english is not what makes you dumb... it's the fact that you try to make points that don't matter, bring on opinion with limited knowledge and try to tell us how to act, though you can't resist being what you say you are against. Take you're own advice and leave, quit arguing. It's what will make you the better man. Not a smarter man, mind you.

Best of luck and goodbye!

Adios already... :rolleyes: Go...

Bye!

Ciao!

See ya!

DUMBASS!

Edited by >EXO<

At the moment I am in London, at the Heathrow airport, I catch a plane for Vienna in a few hours... (London was awesome)

I loged on to check my email and to see of someone had put VD in his place... GREAT WORK TEAM!!!

I love it when we unite to destroy a common enemy, we disprove the accusations of animosity on this board when we have a retarted n00b to pound on... I guess we get allong well after all. 

No kidding... I guess as friends we have the right to argue....

Hey have a great time, John.... Best of luck...

BTW: EXO, the midgit siamese twin chicks are only attached at ONE tit.  The left tit on one, and the right tit on the other.

hmmm... <_<

There goes that plan...

Edited by >EXO<

Ummm...very off topic ...kinda from the name calling and uh..other stuff...

But....

BTW: EXO, the midgit siamese twin chicks are only attached at ONE tit. The left tit on one, and the right tit on the other.

Does anyone have a picture of this? :p

Rob MN

OK, I have officially had it with this troll.

It was not enough that I was on his side before he started all this crap. It is not enough that he keeps instigating this further (of course if you are to ask him he is not to blame, typical). It is not enough that he is PMing people on this board constantly to keep this bitchfest going. It is not enough that he keeps PMing me with increasingly violent tones. It is not enough that I block him from sending me PMs because then he just decides to email me and continue to spew his hate.

SOMEONE FREAKING BAN THIS TURKEY ALREADY.

What does he have to do before someone will ban him? Hack the board? He is already harrassing everyone in this thread, even those that just slightly post nonsense in the thread get it. He contributed nothing to the board in the first place and every piece of anything he has contributed so far is nothing but noise and hate.

Oh and ValkDelight, I really really like being threatened with violence and being harrased over PM and email. You keep accusing US of being the violent and combative ones... well guess what shnook you have been on the OFFENSIVE with me the whole time. I wanted to let bygones be bygones and just let you state your mind and walk out of here but nooooooooooo you have to keep contradicting yourself and engaging in a campaign of harrassment and aggression. I told you once and I'll tell you again, fark off you annoying little crap. Quit calling people "hostile westerners" and "kids" as you are displaying all the traits of those yourself.

NooooooooOOOOoooooOoooo!!! You can't ban him yet! This thread must live on, at least until we discover his true identity.

BTW, I can see why I might get labeled as an "American" from the way I talk, but what I don't get is why he's continually accusing me of "talking tough" about stuff. I haven't even called him a troll in this thread (yet) and I'm getting these infantile "why don't you go to Iraq and see how tough you are" PM's. Why would I go to Iraq when my country's army isn't even there? Afghanistan, perhaps, but not Iraq. Either way, I'm getting a little old to be humping around the gear that soldiers today have to carry. But like you suggested in your last PM, ValkDeligh-kun, please feel free to drop by my place any time you're in town. To your dismay, you might find out that we Canadians aren't all hockey games and maple syrup.

xoxoxo

bsu

p.s If you think I'd give my name out online to some total stranger, you really need to get your head screwed on straight. Even the Jehovah's witnesses that came by my door last weekend know how much risk there is in identity theft. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a picture of this?  :p

Let me check with my mom.

H

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You have a good sense of humor.

You just moved up a notch in my book... That means you at 1. :p

NooooooooOOOOoooooOoooo!!! You can't ban him yet! This thread must live on, at least until we discover his true identity.

BTW, I can see why I might get labeled as an "American" from the way I talk, but what I don't get is why he's continually accusing me of "talking tough" about stuff. I haven't even called him a troll in this thread (yet) and I'm getting these infantile "why don't you go to Iraq and see how tough you are" PM's. Why would I go to Iraq when my country's army isn't even there? Afghanistan, perhaps, but not Iraq. Either way, I'm getting a little old to be humping around the gear that soldiers today have to carry. But like you suggested in your last PM, ValkDeligh-kun, please feel free to drop by my place any time you're in town. To your dismay, you might find out that we Canadians aren't all hockey games and maple syrup.

xoxoxo

bsu

p.s If you think I'd give my name out online to some total stranger, you really need to get your head screwed on straight. Even the Jehovah's witnesses that came by my door last weekend know how much risk there is in identity theft. :rolleyes:

Dammit! He's banned!

Who was that masked idiot? :p

Aw geez, just checked my PM box. I won't bore you or give him the satisfaction of posting his PMs here. Suffice it to say that ...*YAWN*... they were really profound and convincing.

Oh, and he threatened to hit me...

BWAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Col. Flagg: "Now, you all have to close your eyes. I can't let anyone see me leave. I'm the wind."

Hawkeye and BJ: "You have gotta be kidding..."

Col. Flagg: "If you don't close your eyes, I'm not leaving!"

Hawk and BJ: [closing eyes] "Bye, see ya!"

[Flagg runs, tremendous crash of glass from window.]

Hawkeye: "The wind just broke his leg!"

B))B))B))B)) 100th reply in this useless thread... B))B))B))

Edited by Pat Payne