Security to keep the Yo-Yos out

No worrries, Roy, I've spoken to Shawn. I'm not the type to just go off and ignore people wishes. This board doesn't belong go me.

Although, I would still like to be "reviewed" or given the chance to hear the specifics as to what was used against me and have a discussion about them.

Edited by wrylac

Assumimg that all the Mods are found by the end of the month. The review will include you too and we do are best to keep you informed of the 'verdict'

Address all future inquires through PM.

Assumimg that all the Mods are found by the end of the month. The review will include you too and we do are best to keep you informed of the 'verdict'

Address all future inquires through PM.

I made the announcement across several boards, that MW is open. MaxJenius has been hanging over Bob Zany's with us. I gave him a kick this morning. Hope he sees it.

You guys might want to go over there and give him a wake up call.

Here it is. It is IB, and you have to register over there too.

http://bobzany.wired-hub.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

ty

Wrylac, what if we saved you the trouble of comming here by simply cutting and pasting your standard replies from the old licence thread? It's not like you ever had anything new or useful to add to that debate, or any other topic.

Whoa there horsey. Dont start rocking the boat yet. Lets give him a chance before we condem him. Lets be a more mature board then that other place. ;)

Whoa there horsey. Dont start rocking the boat yet.

Not my intention, MMX. Just pointing out that some folks who used to come here expressly for...certain debates...ended up sounding like a broken record.

And my mom says that I'm twice as mature as you are. Nyah-nyah. :p

There is no comfirm second or third chances as of yet. Right now as we are disorganized a bit so it's like a free prison visit. When we get thing together I'm sure some will be asked to stay or leave. Please don't shout out your suggestions either.

Sounds like everyone is happy. :p

Actually amazingly enough, you are right.

Something I find strange. I think everyone is so excited to have a nice new board they are distracted from the trouble they like to cause.

Sounds like everyone is happy. :p

Actually amazingly enough, you are right.

Something I find strange. I think everyone is so excited to have a nice new board they are distracted from the trouble they like to cause.

That's easily explained. They're kids with new toys. As was stated by someone else, give a few weeks, the novelty will wear off and everybody will be true to form again.

Abombz, why don't you have an avatar? they're real easy to do.

damn you guys... I leave for ONE DAY and everyone is worried that I went missing.

Who are you, again? :p :P :p

damn you guys... I leave for ONE DAY and everyone is worried that I went missing.

Yeah man but you didn't just go missing from MW, you were missing from MSN and VEX... I figured you were on your way back to Alaska, but you didn't tell me when you were traveling...

I guess we just care about you... :wub::p

Yeah man but you didn't just go missing from MW, you were missing from MSN and VEX... I figured you were on your way back to Alaska, but you didn't tell me when you were traveling...

I guess we just care about you... :wub::p

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Maxie doesn't tell me anything NEmo'. I suck.

Vostok 7

If we are giving second chances... are we giving thirds also?

Are you trying to invite skullone back??? Having him and wrylac on the same board is asking for trouble.

That WAS what I was suggesting, however I do agree he and wrylac can't co-exist, but who said it was a good idea to keep wrylac.

Are you trying to invite skullone back??? Having him and wrylac on the same board is asking for trouble.

For the record, I hadn't responded to any of skullone's posts for nearly a year before I was banned.

For the record, I hadn't responded to any of skullone's posts for nearly a year before I was banned.

You did indirectly... You enjoyed pushing your propaganda in his face just to get a rise our of him and other "Pursuitists."

Your reindeer games don't bother me though. But that doesn't excuse the fact that I think you're a cun+ rag.

You did indirectly... You enjoyed pushing your propaganda in his face just to get a rise our of him and other "Pursuitists."

Your reindeer games don't bother me though. But that doesn't excuse the fact that I think you're a cun+ rag.

just in case

just in case

Just in case of what?

Not trying to stir up trouble, really I am not. I just want to ask a question. Since both wrylac and bok are back, would you consider letting SkullyGR back for at least a trial period? :) Although yes there was some trouble, there were several times when he DID contribute some valuable info to MW...and I for one miss hearing from him and reading his insights! Just wondering...

Thanks,

Melissa

There is no comfirm second or third chances as of yet. Right now as we are disorganized a bit so it's like a free prison visit. When we get things together I'm sure some will be asked to stay or leave. Please don't shout out your suggestions either.

What he said.

there is no need for this 'war' between MW and RT.com-its an absolute waste of time and does nothing but make people rethink wanting any part of the macross/robotech fandom

S

I couldn't have stated it better. This played a big part in why I've become disenchanted by Macross as a whole. <_<

There is no comfirm second or third chances as of yet.  Right now as we are disorganized a bit so it's like a free prison visit.  When we get things together I'm sure some will be asked to stay or leave.    Please don't shout out your suggestions either.

What he said.

Gomen Nasai :blink: In other words, Oops! ...I apologize Roy! ..That is what I get for not reading the entire thread! ;):lol: ...And now it appears bok isn't bok at all!

I think I need a nap now! :wacko:

Melissa

I leave and no one is happy anymore. <_<

Guess I should stick around then. :lol:

*hears Dangard Ace screaming* :D B)

Sticks head next to facehugger pod

"TAKE ME NOW!! C'MON! DO IT!!"

*pod quivers abit and.........goes back to sleep*

"STUPID PIECE OF XENOMORPH TRASH!!"

:blink::rolleyes::blink::lol::lol::lol::p

I leave and no one is happy anymore.  <_<

Guess I should stick around then.  :lol:

*hears Dangard Ace screaming*  :D  B)

LMAO :lol:

I leave and no one is happy anymore.  <_<

Guess I should stick around then.  :lol:

*hears Dangard Ace screaming*  :D  B)

A mod has gone deviant. BREAK HIS EGGS! SNAP HIS TWIG!! SET HIS NEST ON FIYAAA!!! :lol::p