Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

You can click back the feet of the 1/48 one more time, and the lower leg forward one more time to get a better looking gerwalk pose.

really? i've got to try. it seems rather difficult to click the thruster feet back one more time. i tried but it wouldn't really stay in place. and the balance seemed a bit off in that position.

Guest Khyron_Prime
Yeah that Isamu figure is cool!!!

Yeah, seriously! I'd love to see a pic of the Isamu figure and the YF-19 standing back-to-back--really dramatic, y'know? But geez...So spill the dirt: Is the Isamu figure a garage kit or what? :ph34r:

Neova,

:lol: great mind do think alike...yes it's the Detolf from Ikea! $99 a case is not too bad.

Khyron_Prime,

Yes that's the 1/8 scale resin kit of Isamu. Purchased that a few years back from animehouse.com

Haro,

Yes those are the tekkaman kit from Bandai and B-Club. I still have Dagger, Lance, and Rapier to complete. I'll keep you posted when they're complete. Hopefully before the baby comes out :ph34r:

I'll try to take some closeup pic of Isamu later. I have a dig camera which I really not to familar w/ the close up and zoom feature. Bare w/ me please.

This' what I was talking about when I took her out of the box last year.

The chip in the mold. Anyone else having the same story?

I bought two Low Viz but sold one, never open, to a member here. I don't have this problem.

Some pics of my collection before the great clean up of 5 July 2004, the dust was cleaned up, and many of the craft put back into inactive storage. Tomorrow I will take pics of the ones at my deck.

First off the 1:48s in various stages of transformation.

Man I love my new digi-cam

post-4-1089169538_thumb.jpg

Oh man I am so embaressed by the dust on my mac-7 toys, I won't show my Mac-Plus' they crashed pretty hard a month back, and well, they are back in their boxes permanently.

post-4-1089169684_thumb.jpg

The 1:60 single seaters, all the two seaters are at work, will take pics of them tomorrow. And, in the back Misa appears to be having an affair with wedge, and he's not even the same scale, lol.

post-4-1089169760_thumb.jpg

Ok, the rest of the collection is at work. Here is the collection post clean up.

First off the Low-Vis alongside my helmet that has YF-19 silohette on the back. I will add another 1:48 aircraft to the other side some day, maybe a VF-1D is Yamato ever makes one. Either that or maybe one of those Armour Die Cast 1:48 MiG-29s.

post-4-1089170003_thumb.jpg

Finally the new 1:48 main hanger, notice all clean now:

(Yes buddhafabio that is the BBI Extreme Detail 1:18 scale apache, I am seriously tempted to get their 1:18 scale hornet and viper when they come out. If they ever make an A-10 or MiG-29 I will be all over those.)

post-4-1089170120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Knight26

Here's my 1:60 two seaters at work on the Maisto flight line, hmm Dizzy Flores over there is laughing about something:

post-4-1089254232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Knight26

GBP armor is not about to avail Hikaru. Meanwhile Max steps in with all he needs.

post-4-1089264429_thumb.jpg