UN Spacy

Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These. Coming April 2018.

15 hours ago, Petrov27 said:

Speaking of collectibles - wonder if we will see ships from the new series? I seem to recall the old series had quite a lot of that sort of thing (Fleet boxes?)

Having them re-issue the fleet boxes would be great. If you want some of the ships seems there was a line that did get re-issued recently. Follow the link to hlj and see the suggested and they pop up. From the looks they are ~9 inch resin models, though at $50 a shot it's anyone's call.

Personally I like the redesigns of the Imperial ships and hope that the if we get models that they include clear canopies for the parts that seem to have them. 

4 hours ago, hachi said:

Nendo for Yang Wen-li is up for pre-order: https://hlj.com/product/gsc90580

I say the Galactic Empire (Reinhard) still wins. I would have called it a tie if they included a console for Yang to sit on. :p

They also need him to have the indian style legs. If they had at least those I'm sure someone would make a console for him.

19 hours ago, electric indigo said:

Aquamarine releases the first of their LOGH kits, a beautiful rendition of the Brunhild.

CQiu2b8.jpg

Slightly too small for 4.800 Yen, but at least it's bigger than the GKs in that price range.

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/390117

Isn't the top a little too flat?

If this was out now, I’d be buying it now while I’m here in Japan!