So what is going on with these forums at the moment.

I've got the same problem as Major Focker, a barebone version of the forum after login, but a complete version when not logged in.

Try now.

If any other members are having problems with the skin, please PM a mod and we can fix it for you.

• 2 weeks later...
is it normal to get them in my inbox instead of my e-mail? If it is then yes it works now.. thank you =)

Well, I can either change your settings or you can do them yourself in the User Control Panel.

Your control panel -> Settings -> Notification Options

May I suggest a selectable optional "lo-fi version" skin (for things like PSP browsers) that works properly? The current one no longer allows you to jump to a certain page of a topic, so you're stuck with having to go through each page one by one.

Thanks in advance

As above. It is almost impossible to get the the latest discussions for some of the very long threads with a number of pages.

While we are at it, at least for me, the inability to directly jump from 1 forum to the other using the drop down menu, because it is now non-existant, at the end of the page, makes it more troublesome when i want to say, go directly from "Toys" to the "Anime" section.

Just some feedback of things that used to work, but now couldn't.

Thanks again for the hard work Shawn.

Anyone else having problems posting?

Edit:

Figures this is the on place that my post actually went through! I've been try to post in a few different threads for the past hour and none are going through. Just keep getting the loading icon but never finishes.

Edited by Dobber

Also I have to keep having to reload everything just to get the site or threads to load. When I first navigate to the site it just won't load then I click stop then reload and then it'll load. Tried both my iPad2 and my desktop PC...one is safari the other IE and both are doing the same thing.

Chris

Anyone else having problems posting?

Edit:

Figures this is the on place that my post actually went through! I've been try to post in a few different threads for the past hour and none are going through. Just keep getting the loading icon but never finishes.

I just experienced this... ugh... that was a long reply I just lost.

I just experienced this... ugh... that was a long reply I just lost.

I've been having the problem since the new board went up. Frequency is pretty random, sometimes a lot, sometimes not so much. Here's another question though, do you guys plan on bringing back the forum jump thing that used to be at the bottom of each page? I Totally miss that! :)

Here's another question though, do you guys plan on bringing back the forum jump thing that used to be at the bottom of each page? I Totally miss that! :)

Do you mean "Go to Top"? Cuz there's an arrow at the bottom of the page that does that. Or jump to another section?

Do you mean "Go to Top"? Cuz there's an arrow at the bottom of the page that does that. Or jump to another section?

No, the forum selector that would be at the bottom of each page/post that let you switch between different parts of the forums, like toys, games, movies & tv, etc.

• 2 weeks later...