Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

You're both probably right. It would be different if these toys had real skeletons to attach parts to, but really most toys are just shells, more exoskeletons with joints than anything else.

I don't even know what you would make pieces out of if you wanted to make your own.

You're both probably right. It would be different if these toys had real skeletons to attach parts to, but really most toys are just shells, more exoskeletons with joints than anything else.

I don't even know what you would make pieces out of if you wanted to make your own.

Wouldn't be easy but it is entirely do-able.

I'd probably start by shoppin g around hardware stores to look for the materials. In fact, I saw a type of breath mask over here that would be the ideal starting base for a scout Invid.

That's one of my next projects after gettijg back into kit-bashing after a long break.

Edited by Alex

There are a lot of options for joint elements this days - Wave's option stuff, Revoltech, the new Assemble Borg figures, even some Microman stuff.

If you're at all inclined to sculpt your own, you could cut it down and add joint elements. I haven't seen the Toynami bookends first hand, but you may be able to recast the Invid from them, and add joints (although the scale would be different.

Probably a project you might try to get John Moscato behind.

Yeah I,m with ya on the head sculpt Exo...I like it ..heres to hoping that Beagle has listened to Stick owners.

I hope that they,ve tightened the front wheel armor/forearm armor ..otherwise it,ll be front end heavy with the gun.

I love the front end wheelie shot ..if only the displaystand could do that!!!!

We've already seen the Rey head sculpt here... hoping that Toynami won't change it...

Yes, but it looks odd to me, which is why I want to know if they changed it. I guess not.

----

Masterpiece Grimlock is due in two weeks.

Edited by Tober

Hallo, my name is Ley. I have holes on my pants. Take a good look at my crotch. You might see little Inbits inside! :lol:

I can probably get 2 masterpiece Grimlocks for the price of a Beagle with no improvements. Oh well, I can always hunt for a cheaper one somewhere.

Edited by mr.chogokin

Anybody else get the red Beta yet? I remember someone saying they got it a few pages back.

I was considering it, just to be a completist... but think I'll be a completist with my Beagle and Megahouse MOSPEADAs instead... just have to stick to only blue and Shadow Alphas & Betas (sorry, blue and Dark Legioss and Tleads)... hopefully...

BTW, my Beagle finally arrived yesterday. Heart almost broke when my son picked up it while I was getting the base out of the package, then put it on the edge of the table, and then the cat knocked it off the table and onto the floor...

Going to give it another evening of transforming before I start posting things I feel need fixes in the Beagle fix thread.

Dude - a cat knocking around a Beagle? Not good.

Just got my Cyclone today. Will get more reaction out soon (to the none of you anxiously awaiting my comments) but the first things I noticed:

• Still do not like the Scott illustration on the outside, if that is indeed supposed to be Scott / Stick

• The book-style box already had scuffs and wear right out of the box, & not sure why they had to put a label on the back instead of printing those notes right on the box (must have been last minute edits)

• Was not sure about the Toynami head sculpt at first but it quickly grew on me. from the 1,000 pics of the Beagle head that I've seen I like this a little better.

• Liked the look of the cloth but it made me nervous the whole time I did my initial posing tests - it makes fragile creaks and sounds just to let you know it will tear at any second!

• Picked up the bike -- S M I L E -- wow, just wow. The windscreen flopped around, but wow.

More later . . .

Dude - a cat knocking around a Beagle? Not good.

Just got my Cyclone today. Will get more reaction out soon (to the none of you anxiously awaiting my comments) but the first things I noticed:

• Still do not like the Scott illustration on the outside, if that is indeed supposed to be Scott / Stick

• The book-style box already had scuffs and wear right out of the box, & not sure why they had to put a label on the back instead of printing those notes right on the box (must have been last minute edits)

• Was not sure about the Toynami head sculpt at first but it quickly grew on me. from the 1,000 pics of the Beagle head that I've seen I like this a little better.

• Liked the look of the cloth but it made me nervous the whole time I did my initial posing tests - it makes fragile creaks and sounds just to let you know it will tear at any second!

• Picked up the bike -- S M I L E -- wow, just wow. The windscreen flopped around, but wow.

More later . . .

Are the legs and ankles really stiff on yours? I want to pose him like I see in everyone's pics, but I can't even get him to stand up. Ever bend of the legs leaves me afraid of breaking him.

Also, the thigh armor that connects to the rear wheel in bike mode, on the rider's left side... does it seem to all of you that it sits awfully far back and away from the main bike body?

You know, I understand why Rand/Ray is coming out next... they have the molds all ready, the only new pieces are the gun and the head (unless I'm missing something) and molds cost A LOT...

But I still wish Yellow/Lancer were coming out next, then Rook/Houqeut, THEN Rand/Ray. That way, it's easier to justify spending $200 on a 95% identical toy, and it's more likely that it would incorporate improvements from the Scott/Stick run.

Getting back to the earlier talk of making one's own Invid/Inbit figure, anyone here remember this custom MOSPEADA, made from a Get Ride! Amdriver Griffon?

Wonder how it was done.

post-7028-1235513796_thumb.jpg

Yes, but it looks odd to me, which is why I want to know if they changed it. I guess not.

oh... from your original post I thought you were just looking for any pics... not updated ones.

I dont think they resculpted it because if you look at Hobbystock's page they have the same photos with one tiny pic in the corner where the helmet is off.

Getting back to the earlier talk of making one's own Invid/Inbit figure, anyone here remember this custom MOSPEADA, made from a Get Ride! Amdriver Griffon?

Wonder how it was done.

That is very cool! They should get Konami to make one for Mospeada and sell them.

Wonder how it was done.

I have one of these in limbo right now. Except i'm making it a blow-superior version.

hlj.com has lost abit of their competitive edge ,$256.00 for Rays ride armor.!!!.....and over-drive what happened to the grace period of $199.00 -before jacking it up to $219.00????

beagle, since it appears at the moment that you haven,t acted quick enough on the improvement requests from the collectors ,and considering that you,re using the same mold-give us some saddle bags...god who am I kiddin,..as if that,s going to happen!! <_<

Y'know you can just edit your posts instead of double posting (^-^)b

Thanx I,m new I,ll look into it..

BTW..any news on the Mospeada artbook..pricewise??

oh... from your original post I thought you were just looking for any pics... not updated ones.

I dont think they resculpted it because if you look at Hobbystock's page they have the same photos with one tiny pic in the corner where the helmet is off.

Ok, cool, thanks. :)

You know, I understand why Rand/Ray is coming out next... they have the molds all ready, the only new pieces are the gun and the head (unless I'm missing something) and molds cost A LOT...

I wonder how many replacement parts requests Overdrive and HLJ are going to get for "lost" Rey rifles and heads... :rolleyes: