Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Man talk about the where's Waldo of anime, I see two Ranka and Sheryl like characters on the far left and three characters from Code Geass R2 (Lelouch, C2, Suzaku) top right , but they all seem to be chasing after two women one of whom is getting left behind

and finally... (this one DOES have something to do with macross, I promise, you just have to look for it. also it's just plane awesome)

post-4286-1226993907_thumb.jpg

That is a awesome one.

I found Ranka & Sheryl in the crowd and a bunch of others.

Lelouch, Spinzaku (Code Geass)

Gundam Meisters (Gundam 00)

Hiiragi Tsukasa (Lucky Star)

Miku (Vocaloid)

Other characters I don't know

The two being chased looks like they're from Touhou Project.

Waiting for more arts.....

Pretty good. Reminds me of the one from some anime convention years ago that tried to include similarly styled images of several hundred (maybe thousand) anime characters. I will upload if I can find it, SDF was represented on it.

Taksraven

and finally... (this one DOES have something to do with macross, I promise, you just have to look for it. also it's just plane awesome)

A "Where's <insert current anime character here>"-pic.....Great. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
THANK YOU!!!

Especially the one with her getting out of her Q-Rea... :o:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

^_^

Vostok 7

What the bikini one? Well I thought about posting that but I didn't want to post pics that were too risque. :huh: I've had a thread closed because of that before. :ph34r: If the mods say it's ok, I will.

Oh wait, you mean you saw it in my photobucket. Ok, no problem! ^_^ Feel free to look around. :D

Edited by MisaForever

What the bikini one? Well I thought about posting that but I didn't want to post pics that were too risque. :huh: I've had a thread closed because of that before. :ph34r: If the mods say it's ok, I will.

Oh wait, you mean you saw it in my photobucket. Ok, no problem! ^_^ Feel free to look around. :D

Yeah, some good stuff there :D

Especially for when I'm off work... :unsure::ph34r:^_^

Vostok 7

What's your photobucket account again? Maybe I can "kidnap" some Klan from there... :rolleyes:

Thanks Kronnang looks like Gubaba might have a new avatar soon :D

Yeah, I'm surprised Gubaba's avatar hasn't changed already. It's been a couple hours since that pic went up...

Sweet of you to think of me, but...

Nanase's a large girl, but in that pic...man, she's just deformed. A hunchfront, if you will. ^_^

hi guys ! i just got my official computer back from repair (the one that has all my coloring programs and art files)

i can get back to my stuff ASAP, and more importantly, my Macross stuff.

have some Grace O' Connor. some were asking for a VFGirl version of Grace and i did try to make one, all of the sketches i made turned out too ridiculous for Grace. i gave up and drew this instead. :p

post-2222-1230547628_thumb.jpg

Nanase's a large girl, but in that pic...man, she's just deformed. A hunchfront, if you will. ^_^

U could use only her head, u know? ^_^

hi guys ! i just got my official computer back from repair (the one that has all my coloring programs and art files)

i can get back to my stuff ASAP, and more importantly, my Macross stuff.

have some Grace O' Connor. some were asking for a VFGirl version of Grace and i did try to make one, all of the sketches i made turned out too ridiculous for Grace. i gave up and drew this instead. :p

post-2222-1230547628_thumb.jpg

Whoa... looks kewl. Creepy too, hehe.

Btw... a suggestion... If u make Grace a VF girl make her a VF-27 Lucifer girl...

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Quite agree, it looks nice but ultimately the proportions are WRONG!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taksraven