Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S?

recon

Thank you Robby-San!!!!

Muchos-Gracias and all that...now...december....that means I have 2 months two build about 50 models!!!

<_<

I know the feeling Jessee.

Thanks Rob, at least we know when is coming...and coming sooner than I expected..

Just an observation on my part, the greyish part attached to the legs of the VF-0S in fighter mode seems to be either Fps or Fuel packs. Havent saw such an attachment in Episodes 1 and 2 of M0, maybe it will be featured in Ep 3 perhaps? Anyone willing to clarify?

Hi Wmcheng, are you going to finish up on the 1/72 YF-21 before embarking on the VF-0S? Would love to see both of them being done by ya.

Cheers

Hey Recon,

I haven't started on that YF-21 yet. In fact, I was working on that Bandai Enterprise - I thought it was going to be a 4 hour job! Its all prepainted and everything. Well, the seams I just couldn't bear to leave them like that - so I am in the middle of filling and sanding and trying to mix up a close enough approximation of the pre-painted colours. I'm not going to go overboard, but I just want to fix up some of the main bigger seams, and drill out some windows that they omitted (ie: the upper saucer lounge windows and perhaps the secondary hull aboretum widows if there is any light that gets to them. Well, its going to take a little more time than 4 hours, so the YF-21 will be put off a little until I finish this. It is next up, unless I find a real job in the mean time :p

Just an observation on my part, the greyish part attached to the legs of the VF-0S in fighter mode seems to be either Fps or Fuel packs. Havent saw such an attachment in Episodes 1 and 2 of M0, maybe it will be featured in Ep 3 perhaps? Anyone willing to clarify?

Hi Wmcheng, are you going to finish up on the 1/72 YF-21 before embarking on the VF-0S? Would love to see both of them being done by ya.

Cheers

Everything happens so fast in Macross Zero that it's kind of hard to tell, but I think the leg fast packs have indeed been shown.

I may be mixing it up with M+, though...I took years before I realized the YF-19 had FAST Packs in the last episode...

It looks like I might have to watch M0 again, just to make sure. Darn!

The leg attachments are there. you can see them in the first episode when the Vf-0 flies past Shin on the beach. I've been wondering about that also but then just figured it was just how the Zero is, unlike the Vf-1

Chris

Gosh my unbuilt models keeps pilling up. Boy do i need to work on my unfinished ones soon.

I don't have that problem. I regularly screw up the one I'm working on, then start a new one. I have about ten spare parts boxes of VF-1S strike Fighters

Tell me about it, i used to boxes of 1/72 VF-1S to built my Hikaru VF-1S. Well its a consolation and relief that these addtional parts could be helpful if wreck any in the process of building my VF-1A super and VF-1S Strike.

Cheers