I-men

I found a website that is selling the new mospeada I-men for $2.95 per each set of two and wanted to know some things before I buy them. How posable are they and how tall are they? Also, is there really any difference in the molds of them other than the color for each?

Thanks

P.S. - The site I found them on including some of the robotech I-men is voyagertoys.com and sorry if mospeada stuff is taboo on this forum.

I found a website that is selling the new mospeada I-men for $2.95 per each set of two and wanted to know some things before I buy them. How posable are they and how tall are they? Also, is there really any difference in the molds of them other than the color for each?

Thanks

P.S. - The site I found them on including some of the robotech I-men is voyagertoys.com and sorry if mospeada stuff is taboo on this forum.

it isn't taboo, but it is in the wrong thread, RT should be

in the "Other" forum

they look fun, my sis bought one for me

I've got the Robotech ones. Not really poseable. Like Legos on steroids but cool for the price.

Edit - they've also got the set of 4 Alpha Super Poseables for $20... that's not too shabby.

Edited by fearyaks

I've seen these and only ones that impressed me were the cyclone ones. Get those! :p:D:lol:

I agree. If I can find them for cheap then I'm just going to pick up the Cyclone ones. The plain figures and alphas don't do much for me.

They have the typical Kubrick style articulation (ball joint) at the shoulders and hips. They may even have waist movement. I can't remember.

Everyone forgets Rand's cyclone... also the blowsuperior has round arm armors...

yeah, and scott's arms suppose to have those cannons on both sides.

I've seen these and only ones that impressed me were the cyclone ones. Get those!  :p  :D  :lol:

I agree. If I can find them for cheap then I'm just going to pick up the Cyclone ones. The plain figures and alphas don't do much for me.

I have these and rather like them. Big Bad Toy Store has the set of five two-packs for $30. If you click on the picture, you'll note that there's just one mech-only set, unfortunately; the rest have one mech and one person per pack. Still, both the Alphas and Cyclones are very nice for Kubrick-style figures, with good paint operations and details. The magnetic feet are also a nice touch.

Best,

--MyClone

Everyone forgets Rand's cyclone... also the blowsuperior has round arm armors...

yeah, and scott's arms suppose to have those cannons on both sides.

Oh yeah. Good catches.

Heh heh, you said blowsuperior. heh heh :blink::lol:

hehe eheh eheheh :p:D:lol:

If you really want to get pedantic the I-men suffer from a common problem for smaller scale Ride-Armor/Cyclone toys, they all share the same body.

That's fine and dandy for Scott and Rand, but Lancer has an entirely different chest and backpack sections, and Rook is entirely different again, not even using the same shoulder covers.

And they all have the same gun, so Rook misses out on missile launcher and Lancer doesn't get his SAL-9

But there is no Rand Cyclone in I-men so no troubles with the lack of his pistol :)

Cyc

I have a Focker/VF-1S battroid I-man. Focker looks pretty cool but it could use more joints. The Battroid on the other hand has a quality flaw; the left arm was not attached on straight so when I swiveled it the peg attaching the arm to the torso snapped halfway. IMHO I'd buy the rest of the Macross I-men open them and flip over the coin w/the RT emblazoned on it down and displaying them. :D

If you really want to get pedantic the I-men suffer from a common problem for smaller scale Ride-Armor/Cyclone toys, they all share the same body.

That's fine and dandy for Scott and Rand, but Lancer has an entirely different chest and backpack sections, and Rook is entirely different again, not even using the same shoulder covers.

And they all have the same gun, so Rook misses out on missile launcher and Lancer doesn't get his SAL-9

But there is no Rand Cyclone in I-men so no troubles with the lack of his pistol :)

Cyc

I thought you were going to talk about Yellows shaved chest and Hou/Rook's well uh chest...... :p

No Rey/Rand! Boo!