auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

I hate wankers that drive up the shipping prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...mMakeTrack=true

366251[/snapback]

Well, at least the Valk is $50 :p

366252[/snapback]

Well $120 shipped isn't that bad. I thought a MW probably would've jumped on this auction already.

366254[/snapback]

it's not $120 shipped, it's $152 shipped

The Valk is $50 , the Handling is $70 , and the Shipping is $32

That's the original Armor Apenndix A with the picture on the side of the box (reissues come in all white box). It's pretty tough to come by the original armor. $150 tough? I find that hard to believe.

Not according to this guy, who was generous enough to shell out $150 for an Appendix A. The best part is, he has paid!! OMG!!

That's the original Armor Apenndix A with the picture on the side of the box (reissues come in all white box).  It's pretty tough to come by the original armor.  $150 tough?  I find that hard to believe.

367021[/snapback]

ack, i don't think they buyer knew what he was getting, i still have the original armor that originally came out. haven't gotten around to opening it.

That damn VF-1S bookend set is the only piece left to complete my sorry-ass Toynami line.  But over $600 with shipping............. screw that  :angry:  Guess I"ll just have to keep expanding my Yamato line... probably more bang for the buck anyway  :D

367119[/snapback]

forgive my ignorance, but apart from being rare ... what so special abt the bookend? how is s quailty of that item ? top notch ?

:ph34r:

That damn VF-1S bookend set is the only piece left to complete my sorry-ass Toynami line.  But over $600 with shipping............. screw that  :angry:  Guess I"ll just have to keep expanding my Yamato line... probably more bang for the buck anyway  :D

367119[/snapback]

forgive my ignorance, but apart from being rare ... what so special abt the bookend? how is s quailty of that item ? top notch ?

:ph34r:

367128[/snapback]

I like the sculpting, especially where the hole is blasted in the battle pod's cranium, the raw feel is great. Can't say the same for the Valkyrie though, but the pose is awesome. Nothing moves on these babies, but probably the better for it since it's Toynami.

i was watching this wondering where it would end up and This is wheres its gone so far

603346795 Robotech Macross Yamato 1:48 MAX VF-1A Rare

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Macross-Yamat...1QQcmdZViewItem

367649[/snapback]

I am watching that one as well. Buyer is going to feel like an @$$hat when yamato reissues the MAX 1A for the third time.

i was watching this wondering where it would end up and This is wheres its gone so far

603346795 Robotech Macross Yamato 1:48 MAX VF-1A Rare

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Macross-Yamat...1QQcmdZViewItem

367649[/snapback]

I am watching that one as well. Buyer is going to feel like an @$$hat when yamato reissues the MAX 1A for the third time.

367683[/snapback]

again I need to ask... third ? tot max 1A was not ever reissue before ? :blink:

anyway... another soon to end just for sake of anyone whom is interested (like me) :ph34r:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

"again I need to ask... third ? tot max 1A was not ever reissue before ?

anyway... another soon to end just for sake of anyone whom is interested (like me) "

i'm watching that one too but

there exists a very strong possibility that a re-issue will pop up in the next few months.

The vf1a hikaru is coming out so why not the rest.

"again I need to ask... third ? tot max 1A was not ever reissue before ? 

anyway... another soon to end just for sake of anyone whom is interested (like me)  "

i'm watching that one too but

there exists a very strong  possibility that a re-issue will pop up in the next few months.

The vf1a hikaru is coming out so why not the rest.

367897[/snapback]

not in this half year I bet, my sources revealed , low viz (not sure the LE or a different type) , super max and miria , 1A hikaru will be reissue spreading out till june, no mentioning abt max 1a.

and also VF-1J super seems to be MIA in the recent "reissue" excercise :lol:

so this wait can be a long excruicating wait , and by then all our resources should be sucked up DRY by all the 1/48 reissues ... bearing in mind in addition VF-0S will cost us at least a 200 usd payout , hmm... I wonder if I will have any $$$ left for Max :lol:

200 usd payout

GOO!! You need to shop around, nobody should be paying that much for a VF-0S.

367959[/snapback]

ok my bad, not 200 USD ... I shall roughly estimate the price again ,taking the price of 17000 yen from the pic below and added it some "modest" shipping price...17000 yen = 143 USD + shipping 25 USD = 168 USD

which is stlll hurting on the wallet.

vfs3.jpg

local yahoo auction

http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/96840754

206 sing ! that is abt 124USD !

:blink:

I went to the china square market flea market to look at the SDF-1... met a friend, my friend asked if whether it is bandai, matchbox or takatoku. the seller replied neither :D

we took a look and confirmed it is a bootleg from a unknown origin, (too round , too plastic) hack at least the seller is honest abt his item for sale.. but that price for a bootleg :unsure:

anyway pic for all to see :

post-2839-1140411627_thumb.jpg

post-2839-1140411642_thumb.jpg

post-2839-1140411658_thumb.jpg

Hmmm one more day to go and already 180 USD :ph34r:

Edited by Deimos

to true. Just like the elintseeker packaged with jetfire armor. Some say it was a rare varient but I always believed an importer with way to many jetfires swapped out lots of armor sets for a personal collection and then sold vf's with jetfire armor to unsuspecting american kids.

I bought my jetifre strike mib for $50 though so this seems pretty expensive to me.

Ah. There's nothing like shill bidding to save an otherwise low earning auction...

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the shill-bidding option. There's a lot of idiots out there also. This guy hasn't shill-bid up the same item in the past so I find it odd that he would be okay with selling the good at an average price multiple times and then try to jack it up. If he wasn't happy with the sell price the first time he probably would have held on to the others and sold them later.

Then again, there are as many crooks as idiots..

I have seen this before 3 years ago at Clarke Quay..the asking price from the seller was..........$500SGD...i was like WTF??? and he had the cheek to tell me it was a special release juz for the singapore market

i hate being treated like a idiot and it only goes to show how much the seller values his customers