Macross Wallpaper

Firefox

Very good, skill-wise.

I'd have to say I like the YF-19 better because I think the whole Matrix thing is so incredibly over-done.

This is just my way of doing things, but whenever I do a wallpaper I intentionally leave dead space on the sides and bottom for people to put their folder and application icons. But that's just me.

White: Thanks for the comment. I tend to forget the icons place on the desktop when I do the weallpaper. :D

Toonz: I'm sorry that I can't remember the original link. I'm looking for it too. I've searched the web and found a new link that give big pics of Hasegawa model. You could give it a try:

Hasegawa_Macross

Edited by Firefox

Agreed... The elint looks spectacular. Another wallpaper/screensaver. thanks for sharing firefox!!!

Nice wallpapers. Especially like the Elint one. Thanks.

White Drew: Yup! It looks better with a single blur filter :D

Originally I'm thinking of making the VF-19 in re-entry sequence. I just don't know how to create the heat wave around it. Still trying. Anyone out there has any iddea how to create the heat wave (just like the space shuttle entering the atmosphere) in photoshop?