A league of superstars

Justice League will change it's format to feature not only the original seven heroes but a wealth of DCU heroes. Zatanna, Captain Atom, Supergirl, Hawk & Dove (personal favorites) are only to name a few. The Justice League Unlimited will air in August after the rebroadcast of JL: Starcrossed (missed it was it; hope it was good). Here's a preview of the comic adaption:

post-26-1087595220_thumb.jpg

Edited by terry the lone wolf

nice. So John Stewart is going to look like that now? With the beard n all? I jumped the gun when I saw that pict too. I was like no way is that going to be the new look. That looks too cartoony now. But it's only for the comic books. phew!!! :p:D:lol:

Cartoon network needs to make a Legion of SuperHeroes show.

Legion would rock as a animated series. We got a taste of that when Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, and Chameleon guest starred on the Superman show. LOSH went into the past to protect a young Clark Kent from being killed by Braniac. That's one of my favorite episodes next to the Superman/Darksied slugfests.

too many superheros standing around has always looked tacky to me..

i'll take the "elite" justice league thats been on. more "special forces" ish than the "we'll just send 15 super heros to handle it" approach.

They need to bring Nightwing and Jade together and have Turner or Larocca draw it.

Or better yet, an Outsiders TV show.

now that Jade has given Kyle Rayner the boot, i guess thats possible. Outsiders is a great book, BTW. really worth a read.

True, but I felt it could have been done in a much better way. The way it was handled in Green Lantern made her look trampy.

Then again, the way the way the Green Lantern title was handled for the past few months before Homecoming weren't to my liking anyway. But it's a moot point to argue about since it's getting cancelled.

Meh. I like Hal (look at the Avatar), but I liked him better as this dead ideal.

But yes, Outsiders is a good book.

They need to bring Nightwing and Jade together and have Turner or Larocca draw it.

Or better yet, an Outsiders TV show.

now that Jade has given Kyle Rayner the boot, i guess thats possible. Outsiders is a great book, BTW. really worth a read.

True, but I felt it could have been done in a much better way. The way it was handled in Green Lantern made her look trampy.

Then again, the way the way the Green Lantern title was handled for the past few months before Homecoming weren't to my liking anyway. But it's a moot point to argue about since it's getting cancelled.

Meh. I like Hal (look at the Avatar), but I liked him better as this dead ideal.

But yes, Outsiders is a good book.

i think i am one of the very few who liked Hal as the Spectre. i hope DC doesn't do anything lame like bringing Jim Corrigan back or making Kyle the new spirit of vengence. Hal was tough, but i like Kyle as GL, with Guy as a close third. Stewart has to go.

maybe DC should release like a "Golden-Age" Justice League for one episode...Like have the original Flash, Green Lantern and so on meet up with their new name-sakes...or have JL travel to the past to find the originals :rolleyes: well...something to that extent :p

Bruce Timm and Paul Dini will continue to be involved with the Justice League animated series. The various changes to the show involves stipulations that Warner Bros. asked for with a two season renewal for the popular animated series Personally, I appreciate that Timm Dini will continue their involvement and that he will help "evolve" the League. Just at the comic book, the JL started out with core characters. However in older Superman and Batman episodes, viewers see a glimpse of the other DC heroes. The Justice Unlimited will show show how these various characters interact in the animated versison of the DC universe. For a greater explanation of this project, check out the following coverage from Comicscontinuum.com.

WONDERCON: JUSTICE LEAGUE

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED UPDATE

Edited by Chuey

lame

Sorry man but I have to retaliate on that one.

JL has been one of the best written animated shows in years.

You probably dont even watch it. Spending all of your time worshipping Ahnold.

:p

Check out the Green Arrow:

I don't read Green Arrow but having a green boxing glove on the end of the arrow is just stupid.

in the new series (which started out being written by Kevin Smith), the boxing glove is done away with. so, ollie isn't in to the glove thing anymore...

Straight Shooting. Also known as "You can't attack me if I painfully pin you to a wall with many many arrows."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lame

Sorry man but I have to retaliate on that one.

JL has been one of the best written animated shows in years.

You probably dont even watch it. Spending all of your time worshipping Ahnold.

:p

post-26-1087870661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dies Irae