The FUNNY Cosplay Thread

another cardboard costume...

Is that supposed to be Largo's ph34r bot from Megatokyo? HEhe.

That bread guy gives me an idea. I should cosplay as "kikkoman".

Please for the love of......

One thing I mentioned on another site, is why Japanese videogame cosplay is even allowed at anime cons.

Or have anime cons become "We love everything Japanese so please hate us more normal well adjusted people" kinda deals?

I mean, if Final Fantasy is allowed, what about Warhammer 40K or Fallout?

One thing I mentioned on another site, is why Japanese videogame cosplay is even allowed at anime cons.

Or have anime cons become "We love everything Japanese so please hate us more normal well adjusted people" kinda deals?

it prob has do to with anything japanese, but i see people dressed up like star wars people at anime expo so go figure

i think anything is fairgame ;)

I'm afraid I only have pics of me for this thread but it got a laugh over there for them.

whiplash.jpg

Sm.jpg

slash.jpg

This photo was actually part of a mock caption competition where people submitted their own comments. The best of which for me were:

"Little mappy was soon to learn that looking for his contact lenses whilst in the company of a sword wielding maniac was not one of his brighter ideas......"

"I sware, your honour, she said she was 16!"

"Dear diary, i awoke in a haze this morning to a sore backside and this photo with the message "Your the best xxx" written on it" my god, what did i do yesterday!!!?!?!"

"No, I do NOT want to see your Limit Break!"

"Mappy-bot switched off just as he manages to auto-fellate himself"

sorry guys, I just thought this picture was funny as heck. It brought a tear to my eye. Not only is the fire ball thing funny, the guy's expression in the background is even funnier!! "wow, he shot a fireball outta his hands!"

post-26-1087409290_thumb.jpg

I think it has more to do with the fact it's kind of a cross-over audience. A lot of aniem fans play video games, not to mention a lot of video game characters have interesting costumes... so they enjoy cosplaying as them.

i know we can not show the manfaye :lol: but a little while back I saw a site with alot of cosplay and there was a pic of the just as dreaded ManMylene from macross 7 :blink: I almost wish i could find it again, but i do not want to get this thead locked. :lol::lol: Has anyone seen this?

Chris

well it's an anime con, i think you can go dressed how ever you want. dress up like captain america, why do they care what you dress as?

are you suggesting they have people at the doors with a big book of characters you can and can't be and only admit people who dress up as certain characters?

:huh::huh:

it prob has do to with anything japanese, but i see people dressed up like star wars people at anime expo so go figure

i think anything is fairgame ;)

Add Battletech to the list. Yes, I've seen someone go as a battlemech.

austin power's voice:

she's a man baby yeah!!  :p  :D  :lol:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! My eeeeeeyyyyyyeeeeeeesssss!!!! :p

The CatGirl Commission is ASHAMED!

Mappy, ya bastard!!! AAAHHHHH!!! :o:p

Funny thing is that I found another pic of this guy cosplaying as another chick but decided not to put it up.

Here. You guys get this one instead.

Kinda belongs in BOTH threads, doesn't it? :lol:

post-26-1087871407_thumb.jpg